KING HUSSEIN (Obama) is about to put these kinds of terrorists back on the street

Soon to be released TORTUREGATE Brit

THE man at the centre of the Guantanamo Bay torture row confessed to being a highly-trained terrorist, The Sun can reveal.

Binyam Mohamed, 30, was arrested after TWICE trying to fly to Britain from Pakistan on a FALSE PASSPORT. Then after being transferred to the United States detention centre, he allegedly admitted receiving top-level training at an Afghanistan terror camp.

And it is claimed Mohamed told US investigators how he:  

PLOTTED with six named high-ranking al-Qaeda terrorists — including Osama Bin Laden; 

FOUGHT with the fanatical Taliban in Afghanistan against Allied forces;

PLANNED to mount a dirty bomb attack in the US;

TRAINED to use AK47 rifles, mortars and rocket-launched grenades;

DISCUSSED blowing up gas tankers and spraying nightclub revellers with cyanide; and 

WAS warned by Bin Laden that “something big is going to happen”.

  • But Mohamed now insists his confession was obtained by torture — claiming he was subjected to horrific treatment by US interrogators at Guantanamo Bay. (A tactic that ALL terrorists are taught to use whenever they are imprisoned in the West) 

    He alleges he was ferociously beaten and cut with razor blades to force him to confess. And he denies all the accusations, which were never tested in court.

    Ethiopian-born Mohamed sought asylum in Britain after arriving with his family aged 16 in 1994. They claimed opposition to the then Ethiopian regime put them at risk and he was granted leave to stay for four years in May 2000.

    But in June 2001 after converting to Islam, Mohamed left for Afghanistan claiming he wanted to kick a “drug habit” and see the Taliban in action for himself. (DING DING DING! Who goes to Afghanistan to KICK a drug habit?)

    While there, according to a US Military Commission document dated May 28 last year charging him with conspiracy, he used FOUR different aliases. Last night Mohamed’s solicitor Jamie Beagent admitted he had been caught using a false passport. Mr Beagent said: “It is not disputed he was travelling on a passport not his own.

    “But Binyam maintains he was tortured. He says he was told what to say and the confessions were written out for him.”

    MPs were warned last night that Mohamed will be back in Britain before the end of the month, although he will almost certainly be monitored around-the-clock.

    A senior security source said: “We’d like to know why he was in Afghanistan.”

    The SUN 

    What they Brits have to say: “Keep him out!”

    LET’S concentrate on the undisputed facts about Binyam Mohamed, the Guantanamo terror suspect who claims he was tortured.

    FACT: Mohamed, an Ethiopian, sought asylum here in 1994 and was allowed to stay till 2000.

    FACT: In 2001, after converting to Islam, he disappeared to the Taliban badlands of Afghanistan, saying it was to kick a drug habit.

    FACT: In 2002 he tried TWICE to fly to Britain from Pakistan on a false passport bearing the picture of another man.

    His lawyer admits: “It is not disputed that he was travelling on a passport that was not his own.”Now, it is thought, the Government is preparing to let Mohamed return. Arguments continue about whether his alleged confessions were made under duress by security agents trying to stop terrorist atrocities.

    But one fact is certain: We DON’T want him back.

    The SUN 

    NOTE from the Islamic world Islam4uk on this story: Further to this, on 1st February 2009, The Observer newspaper reported that due to a hunger strike Binyam Mohamed is now on the brink of death (possibly at the benefit of the American government). (Now that WOULD be great news)

    And wouldn’t you know, the terrorist-sympathizers of the ACLU already have their fangs in this one, so committed are they to exonerating the same terrorists who would like to slit their throats.

     The ACLU filed a federal lawsuit against Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Boeing Company, on behalf of three victims of the U.S. government’s unlawful “extraordinary rendition” program. The lawsuit charges that Jeppesen knowingly provided direct flight services to the CIA that enabled the clandestine transportation of Binyam Mohamed, Abou Elkassim Britel and Ahmed Agiza to secret overseas locations where they were subjected to torture and other forms of cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment. (Personally, I would like to torture the bastards at the ACLU myself. I’m sick of having taxpayer money fund these Communists against America)

    acluvideos

     

    Looks like this is a done deal:

    From: Atlas Shrugs

     

    President Obama Likely to Order Military Commission Charges Dropped Against Terrorist Suspect Al-Nashiri ABC Jake Tapper

    ABC News has learned that on Friday, President Obama will likely order the Department of Defense’s Military Commission to withdraw charges against terrorist suspect Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri. The charges may later be reinstated in a military commission or pursued in a civilian court. Al-Nashiri will remain in custody.

    The announcement will not be made until after President Obama meets with the families of victims of terrorist attacks on 9/11 and on the U.S.S. Cole, where he will assure them that this step is not being done to be lenient towards al-Nashiri. The move is being done to stop the continued prosecution of al-Nashiri in a court system that his administration may ultimately find illegitimate, not for any other reason, sources told ABC News.

     (That’s right, Barry, hand them over to the ACLU, which will get them off so they can come attack us again)

     

     

    Related Videosjihad-this

     

  • Share