Former Sen. Chuck Hagel, notorious RINO, has been named co-chair of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board, joining such other notorious anti-Israel appointees as Samantha Power and General Jones.
YID WITH LID reports Hagel will be charged with overseeing the work of the intelligence agencies for the president and investigating violations of law by the clandestine community. (Ah yes, more blame for our brave CIA personnel).
Steve Clemons, foreign policy head of George Soros’ New America Foundation, announced Hagel’s move at the Tuesday evening gala dinner hosted by the Anti-Israel organization J Street as part of their first annual conference.
How pro-terrorist is Hagel. you ask?
- In August 2006, Hagel was one of only 12 Senators who refused to write the EU asking them to declare Hezbollah a terrorist organization.
- In October 2000, Hagel was one of only 4 Senators who refused to sign a Senate letter in support of Israel.
- In November 2001, Hagel was one of only 11 Senators who refused to sign a letter urging President Bush not to meet with the late Yassir Arafat until his forces ended the violence against Israel.
- In December 2005, Hagel was one of only 27 who refused to sign a letter to President Bush to pressure the Palestinian Authroity to ban terrorist groups from participating in Palestinian legislative elections.
- In June 2004, Hagel refused to sign a letter urging President Bush to highlight Iran’s nuclear program at the G-8 summit.
You won’t be surprised to learn that among Hagel’s biggest supporters is the Terrorist Front Group CAIR – Council on American-Islamic Relations.
And let’s not forget that it was GOP Senator Hagel who joined Democrat Senator Harry Reid in declaring the Iraq surge was a failure. Pretty much the same thing his new boss, Obama, was saying back then.
This is one of the reasons Hagel is no longer a Senator.
ARVE Error: no id set
RELATED VIDEOS: ISLAMOBAMA