Jan 1 2010
NO…not for Islamic terrorists, but for anyone who opposes his plan to “QUEER THE SCHOOLS.”
Kevin Jennings, Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar,” is proud of his anger. We’ve already noted his membership in that very angry group, ACT/UP (and his recent funding of a pornographic exhibit celebrating ACT/UP at Harvard). So it’s not surprising that he wrote of his profound anger at that time in his memoir, Mama’s Boy, Preacher’s Son.
He fantasized about water torture for anyone who disagreed with his plan to “queer” the schools:
“I started thinking that I needed to view every lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender child as if they [sic] were mychildren and fight for them. This responsibility made me want to grab by the throat every timid administrator, every equivocating school board member, all of whom did nothing, and hold their heads under water until they begged for mercy and promised they’d protect my [sic] kids. LINK
A little background on Jennings:
1. A person who founded and ran an organization where instructors had explicitly described to middle school youngsters how to perform homosexual sexual acts?
2. A teacher who had been told by a boy of 15 that he had been sexually abused by an older man, but did not tell authorities or his parents or do anything to protect the youngster from the abuser?
3. A man who publicly stated that he was inspired by a man who was the number one proponent and promoter of pedophilia in the country?
4. A person who wrote the forward to a book called Queering Elementary Education?
5. A person who has publicly, in writing and in speeches, ridiculed and demeaned people of faith?
6. A person who has publicly, in writing, encouraged young people to defy their parents and religious leaders.