Jan 2 2010
This is rich! TERRORIST FRONT GROUP CAIR demands that Obama do something about 'ISLAMOPHOBIA' and the rise in anti-Muslim bias complaints
The report by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), titled “Seeking Full Inclusion,” offers a summary of incidents and experiences of anti-Muslim violence, discrimination and harassment reported to the group during 2008.
Although the level of actual hate crimes against Muslims fell, CAIR says the number of bias-related incidents rose.
In demanding that Obama take steps to halt anti-Muslim bigotry, Nihad Awad, National Executive Director director of CAIR and terrorist-sympathizer and big supporter of Hezbollah, says, “President Obama is in the best position to address the alarming level of anti-Islam hate in our nation and to urge religious and political leaders to speak out in support of tolerance and mutual understanding.”
The report also examines the use of Islamophobic rhetoric in the 2008 presidential election and highlights a number of issues of concern to the American Muslim community, including watch lists, surveillance of mosques and new FBI guidelines that allow religious and ethnic profiling.
Gee, for a terrorist front group, they sure do have a lot of complaints:
- anti-Islam brochures distributed in the parking lot of a Washington state Islamic school
- hate-filled fliers posted in a Minnesota Somali community
- an attack on a Sikh youth in Texas who was mistaken for a Muslim
- the painting of “Go Home Sand N**ger” on an Idaho Muslim’s truck
- the harassment of a Muslim bank customer in Illinois because of her Islamic head scarf
- an attack on another Illinois Muslim after the Fort Hood shootings
- a call by far-right members of the U.S. House of Representatives to investigate Muslim interns on Capitol Hill as “spies”
- the ethnic intimidation of an Ohio Muslim who found a noose and a toy camel on his door
- a Colorado sheriff who called the U.S. Marines “Travel agents to Allah”
- the failure of Virginia’s governor-elect to repudiate anti-Islam statements by one of his top supporters
- a defaced Quran that was left at a Michigan mosque
- a spate of vandalism incidents at mosques nationwide
- anti-Islam remarks by Christian evangelist Franklin Graham
- the use of anti-Islam rhetoric in the platform of a Minnesota congressional candidate
- A recent poll also showed that two-thirds of Protestant pastors consider Islam “dangerous.” PR NEWSWIRE
Gee, maybe CAIR should do something about all the terrorist/attempted terrorist attacks on this country first.
RELATED VIDEOS: CAIR Nazis