AUSTRALIANS are being force-fed Halal (Islamic slaughtered & blessed) food without their knowledge

Muslims comprise only 2% of the population in Australia. Why must the other 98% be forced to eat food slaughtered according to Islamic law?

Halal Meat slaughter is cruel and inhumane, not to mention filthy. Have a look if you are not squeamish.

RELATED VIDEOS:

australia-violent-outburst-when-customer-is-refused-bacon-on-his-burger-at-halal-compliant-kfc

 

kfc-and-aw-are-selling-halal-slaughtered-meat (Very graphic videos)

australia-kfc-isnt-the-only-eatery-that-is-serving-halal-islam-approved-food

eating-halal-food-then-you-are-supporting-islamic-terrorism