Mar 24 2011
NORWAY: Abusive and violent Muslim immigrants make native Norwegians feel like foreigners in their own country
“It’s hard to be a Norwegian in Norway.” The Norwegians, as the Swedes and other EU member states, have been embarking on a ‘hara kiri’ self inflicted cultural-ethnic suicide of their own country.
Ethnic Norwegians are actually documenting their own cultural genocide. One of the first things the Fascist, Nazist ideology of Islam and its followers does to control their environment when they take the lead, piece by piece, is to segregate themselves from other belief systems. This is done by spreading hate and mistrust against people with other belief systems by humiliating and discriminating against them for not being Muslims. The key words here are “incitement to riot.” “deceiving by illusion” and “lying to key non-islam believers.” To Islam all non Islamic believers are enemies.
“I will not let my children grow up here. That I do not take a chance on.”
He has made up his mind. After having lived in Groruddalen Oslo his whole life, recent years’ developments have scared Patrick Aserud away. In the summer he will be moving with his wife and kindergarten-age daughter away from Furuseth and out of town. He moves from a local community he believes is about to crack under the weight of failed integration.
– It’s been hard to be ethnic Norwegian in Groruddalen. It’s about massive language problems, as well as a pressure to adapt to the norms that feels totally alien to us who have a Western way of life and thinking.
– There are nursery schools where almost no children or parents are speaking Norwegian, and schools where children are being threatened with a beating for bring a packed lunch of salami.
– Girls are bullied for being blonde, and need dark hair and colors to fit in. It is not okay to be gay at school, not an atheist and certainly not a Jew. Especially the last three years have been frightening to see and hear about what’s happening, “said Åserud.
A majority of parents need an interpreter.
He has resigned from his job in the kindergarten. It is not least during 15 years as a teacher in schools and kindergarten he has noticed an increasingly skewed porportion (imbalance) between ethnic Norwegians and minorities.
– We needed interpreters for 10 out of 18 parent-teacher meetings. How then can we possibly create a good environment and make sure there is good cooperation between schools and homes, Aserud asks rhetorically.
– I have been positive and optimistic in the past. But there is a limit when it gets a majority who do not speak Norwegian well. We are many who feel this strongly, regardless of skin color. An Indian family I know are expected to live as Muslims because they are brown in the skin.
– Many people will probably think that you are insensitive and out of step with the new Norway? There are very many who are sensitive. People move here because of the positive experiences they have had, “Åserud.
Figures from Statistics Norway support the claim. There are now 3000 fewer ethnic Norwegians Groruddalen than just two years ago. Depopulation occurs faster than before, but over time the figures speak clearly: Groruddalen has lost 20,000 ethnic Norwegians in the last 15 years, despite population growth. Ethnic Norwegian-share has dropped from 82 to 56 percent in 15 years.
And this year is Åserud part of the statistics. He takes the family to Hamar.
– We have no connection there, but we could not afford the house on Høybråten, Røa or other places where we do not feel strange at nærsenteret says Åserud. He doesn’t know how development can be reversed.
– It’s hard to say. I fear Malmo, Rosengård Sweden type Islamic-states. There are shots fired in the street on average once every week. I want the best for the city, but I do not feel I can carry the integration on my shoulders, “said Åserud.
HOMMA Forum -It’s the same story in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. Will we become another Yugoslavia fighting the Muslim scourge with America siding with the Muslims?
When you look at rapes by Muslim immigratns, burning of schools, no-go zones, gunfire, explosions, and riots in the streets, we appear to be heading in hte direction of the disintegration of Yugoslavia. First the rage of Muslims that spreads everywhere (i.e., the Albanians), and then at some point it will evolve into an all-out civil war.
Norwegians have to move elsewhere in the country because their traditional neighborhoods have been inundated with a large number of other nationalities which have living conditions to which Norwegians do not want to adapt. Norwegians, however, are the ones who support the welfare system upon which most immigrants depend.