Jul 13 2011
They haven’t said it’s a MUSLIM terror attack yet, but you know it is. At least
10 20 dead, 60 113 injured so far in three separate explosions.
NDTV -Mumbai: In a seemingly coordinated attack, three explosions took place in Mumbai one after the other on Wednesday between 6.54 and 7.06 in the evening – the first at Zaveri Bazaar in South Mumbai, the second at kabutar khana in Dadar West, central Mumbai and the third again in South Mumbai at Opera House. The Maharashtra home secretary has said 20 people have died 113 are injured. The death toll may rise.
In Delhi, the Home Ministry has confirmed that this was a terrorist attack and Mumbai has been sealed and is on high alert. Mr Chidambaram said his ministry would make a statement every two hours or sooner. The next statement will be made at 11 pm today. Mumbai Police sources say the Indian Mujahideen is suspected to be behind the attack. Union Home Ministry sources too say that the hand of the IM working closely with the Lashkar e Taiba is suspected.
UPDATE 1: So who are the Pakistani-sponsored Indian Muslim Mujahideen?
UPDATE 2: EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT – Latest report of 400 – 500 injured. A 4th car bomb explosion went off with more expected. FYI: Today is the birthday of the one surviving Muslim terrorist from the 11/26/08 Mumbai terrorist attacks that killed hundreds.
UPDATE 3: Latest Muslim terrorist attack in Mumbai once again linked to Pakistan, the same Pakistan we give billions of taxpayer dollars to every year.
Diariovasco Photos (H/T Maria)