Nov 17 2011
The objects of the British Freedom Party shall be to defend and restore the freedoms, traditions, unity, identity, democracy and independence of the British people, to establish full sovereignty over all our national affairs by restoring the supremacy of the British Parliament, to withdraw from the European Union, to promote democratic British nationalist principles, to promote the social, economic, environmental and cultural interests of the British people and to preserve and promote the ancestral rights and liberties of the British people as defined in the British Constitution.
I understand that Tommy Robinson of the EDL will be joining this party. We wish him God’s speed. And we support the goals of the British Freedom Party and pledge to help it from this side of the pond in any way we can.–BNI
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE: BRITISH FREEDOM
BRITISH FREEDOM PARTY 25-POINT PLAN:
• Introduce a US style First Amendment guaranteeing Free Speech.
• Leave the profoundly undemocratic European Union.
• Abolish the Human Rights Act, which benefits only foreign criminals/terrorists.
• Halt any further immigration for a period of five years.
* Repair the damage wreaked by the progressive educational establishment.
• Drastically reduce crime – criminals should fear the consequences of their behaviour.
• Abolish all multicultural and equality quangos.
•Halt and turn back all aspects of the Islamisation of Britain, including Sharia finance.
• Promote British values and assimilation, rather than multiculturalism and division.
• Deport all foreign criminals and illegal immigrants.
•Diminish the public sector and government interference in the private sector.
• Provide affordable housing for young married families.
• Apply Super Tax on second and any further homes.
• Promote and enlarge apprenticeship schemes.
• Provide tax-breaks and financial assistance for new manufacturing companies.
• Promote Christianity, marriage, the family, the community and the Nation State.
• Rebuild Britain’s Armed Forces to 1980 levels.
• Withdraw troops from all areas where we are not directly threatened.
• Cancel foreign aid to countries which do not deserve or need it.
• Allow pubs (not restaurants) to operate as smoking or non-smoking establishments.
• Tighten regulations on the sexual/violent content of TV, films and games.
• Build independent energy resources. Reliance on mid-east oil is dangerous.
• Ensure no elderly person lives in fear, and can afford both heat and food in the winter.
• Ensure that a no-drugs policy means literally No Drugs.
• Live by Christianity’s Golden Rule: “Do unto others as thou wouldst be done by.”