Rumor that Chris Christie might be Mitt Romney’s choice for a running mate is why his ‘Muslim’ problem needs to be exposed. In his usual thug-like way, Christie accuses ‘bigots’ of unfairly attacking him for his public support of radical Muslims and sharia law. No wonder terror-linked CAIR speaks so highly of him.
• Christie thinks there is no threat to this country from sharia law and calls anyone who does ‘crazy.’
• Christie condemned the NYPD for investigating Muslim terrorists and mosques in NJ and tried (unsuccessfully) to stop them.
• Christie appointed a Muslim judge who, as a lawyer, specialized in defending Islamic terrorists like the Fort Dix Six and wanted the show ’24′ shut down because he said it put Muslims in danger.
• Christie doesn’t object to billboards on his state highways that promote sharia law.
• Christie agreed with the decision to fire NJ Transit Worker who burned pages from a quran at a Ground Zero 9/11 rally.
• Christie embraced and kissed Mohammed Qatanani, imam of the Islamic Center of Passaic County, who publicly ranted against Jews and supports the funding of Hamas.
• Christie supported the Ground Zero Victory Mosque.
• Christie is well-liked by Hamas-linked CAIR.
Now Christie has finally addressed the criticism of his courtship of Islamists. On July 24, Christie held an Iftar dinner at the Governor’s Mansion, attended by Imam Mohammad Qatanani, a Hamas-linked cleric whose deportation is sought by the Department of Homeland Security. Christie reiterated his support for Qatanani and made the case to his Muslim audience that he is their ally by ridiculing the “bigots” attacking him.
“These are the kind of red herrings that people put up who are bigots, who want to judge people based upon their religious beliefs, want to judge people with a broad brush,” he said. He stood by his support for Imam Qatanani, pointing out that he was in attendance and “I’m glad to have you here.” He called him a “friend” that “has attempted to be a force for good in his community. READ MORE (H/T Revere Rides Again)
Speech on ‘Islamophobia’ (which Tubby calls ‘Intolerance’) by Chris Christie as he hosts the Muslim community for Iftar (breaking the Ramadan fast) at the Governor’s Mansion.
Audio is poor, but there’s no mistaking where he stands.