Only one link per comment is allowed

27 Comments

1. Henrik Ræder Clausen
    December 21, 2012 @ 4:59 pm

Talking of CAIR, here is a recording I’d love get some more circulation. It’s CAIR-Canada explaining their use of lawfare to undermine constitutional law:

Recorded at OSCE, Warsaw, October 2nd 2012

It is not the most exiting of performances, but very instructive for those who pay attention to detail and are aware of the Islamist tactics to undermine freedom.

2. Visme
    December 21, 2012 @ 1:42 am

Usama gave a Muslim man permission to video the presentation at the Mansfield Tea Party because he wanted them to hear the truth. We have not seen what they posted on youtube but it must have been a cut up edited version of what was really said by him. We are in the process of getting a copy of the recording of the presentation from a tea party member so that we can post it on our own account with youtube at usamaway. If you watch any of Usama’s other videos there you will see that the only hate that is mentioned comes from the reading of the Qur’an and is not Usama’s feelings towards Muslims. His heart’s desire to reach the Muslims with the truth of Jesus Christ and reveal to them truth about Islam which they are victims of.

Thank you BareNakedIslam for helping to spread the truth.

• BareNakedIslam
      December 21, 2012 @ 2:58 am

Visme, please let me know if/when you publish that video and I will update this post.

Thank YOU!

3. Ulysses S. Arn
    December 20, 2012 @ 10:39 pm

@BNI at the end of you post here you include video of my interview with Usama Dakdok, I am curious as to whether it was just you who is sharing this video or if Cleveland CAIR included it in their propaganda. If it was you please continue to use it. If it was CAIR please let me know so I can demand that they stop, I will not let that bunch of terrorist apologist use my video to attack people.

PS. I did a second interview with Usama Dakdok with you can view here

• BareNakedIslam
      December 21, 2012 @ 1:11 am

USA, no, that wasn’t from CAIR. I wanted to put the video of Usama at this event, but as you know Youtube removed it. So I decided to post a short sample of Usama and I liked what he had to say in your interview. Thanks for the link.

• Ulysses S. Arn
        December 21, 2012 @ 6:32 am

thank you very much for that clarification, and for boosting the video’s view count. Have a nice day

• Ulysses S. Arn
          December 21, 2012 @ 6:42 pm

@BNI since you shared my stuff I thought I’d return the favor and shared this story on my blog post about this.

CAIR is nothing more than a pack of apologist for Islamic radicals and a front group for terrorist

• BareNakedIslam
          December 21, 2012 @ 7:40 pm

Thanks USA.

• Kateshon (@Kateshon)
          December 22, 2012 @ 2:44 pm

@ Ulysses S. Arn
          Yes, thanks, but that stuff we already know. I am looking for accounts WAY more detailed than that. Beyond what we all know about CAIR and the MSA and ISNA and Adebin and Norquist.

4. Islam
    December 20, 2012 @ 7:04 pm

Islam is a religion of love and respect. Don’t believe those who just want to achieve fame and be known to everyone. Islam respects all religions. Read the Quran and see for yourself; you’ll discover the lies that are being said by this man. He is either misinterpreting what he reads, or he just tells you what you want to hear, for he knows that you won’t bother reading it yourself. Again, Islam is a religion of good deeds.

• BareNakedIslam
      December 20, 2012 @ 7:44 pm

Islam, you are on the wrong website if you think anyone here will believe that crap.

• ICE
      December 20, 2012 @ 8:00 pm

I would like to know how many verses have been abrogated from the quran? Which remain true and in effect?

• croc_doze
      December 20, 2012 @ 8:51 pm

Hey, why dont you preach that crap to you muslim brothers who are fighting & killing each other, including murdering women and children in syria, egypt, libya and the land of the pure, called pakistan. I have read the quran, hadith & sira and I know what usama speaks is the truth, he is an arabic scholar, you should read his book “the generous quran” (available on amazon) where he has given the correct translation, exposing the deceptive translations in arabic to english by other muslim in hiding the filthy words used by muhammad in quran

5. ICE
    December 20, 2012 @ 1:37 pm

Somebody has got to do it. The truth will be heard like it or not.

6. croc_doze
    December 20, 2012 @ 8:43 am

Usama speaks the truth about islum, its the muslims & cair who cannot digest the truth. Too bad, allah was the great deceiver, just like muhammad, his mouth piece, so too are all the muslims, there’s not an ounce of truth in them, only deception and hate

7. ronyvo
    December 20, 2012 @ 7:45 am

I don’t get it, why is the confusiion? It is extremly easy to prove that Islam is criminal and dangerous from their own ‘holy’ book the Koran. The whole ugly truth is in this satanic book. Americans have sold their country to the Devil by electing the fanatic Muslim Obama president. Ignorance is the most dangerous weapon in inis particular war against our most vicious enemy ISLAM.

8. kateshon
    December 20, 2012 @ 12:05 am

Where can I find a mirror copy of the video of Usama Dakdok’s presentation at that December 10 event, “Infiltration of Islam in America?”. He seems very well informed.

9. Steve S
    December 19, 2012 @ 11:46 pm

And this is the same Tea Party being infiltrated by Muslims?

Good luck, Muslims! You’ll need it! It sounds to me like Muslims would be lucky to get out alive at a Tea Party meeting! LOL.

10. AmericanMe
    December 19, 2012 @ 11:20 pm

Killing our children either literally or spiritually by coercing them to join islam IS their goal.

11. Mapleleaf
    December 19, 2012 @ 11:01 pm

I hope I am wrong when I make the following statement. Question, what if our true God is using the muslims to chastise the European, UK and Western Civilizations, because they have not followed people such as, Joshua, who said, “As for me and my house we will follow the LORD” Maybe it is time to turn to our God and ask for his help to minimize the onslaught from the far left and of course the muslim scourge.

I am Canadian but I noticed that potus could not say scriptures, he called them spriptures in his speech when speaking about the Newtown massacre, at least that’s what it sounded like to me.

God defeated the Philistines, Babylonians, Romans and many others including the Nazis, so what’s the problem with a few muslims who follow a moon god.

• BareNakedIslam
      December 20, 2012 @ 1:02 am

ML, he reads off a Teleprompter, so there was probably a misspelling.

12. cat
    December 19, 2012 @ 10:53 pm

This man, Dokdak is telling the truth. We must defend freedom of speech and support truth tellers, who tell us about the evils of islam by using the actual verses from their own evil cult book the coran. It can not be hate speech when he uses the actual verses from the coran to support his position. We must keep using the actual verses of the coran to defeat islam. It is the only way to win is by freedom of speech and the pen to put it into writing.

13. perceptor1
    December 19, 2012 @ 10:48 pm

An informed, Arabic-speaking critic of Islam is feared most by the mullahs.

14. NikitaAnne
    December 19, 2012 @ 10:36 pm

It is a sad and dangerous reality that speaking the truth about Islam is considered hate speech. Brave man you are, Usama.