SHOCKING! Six Muslims electrocuted using a foot bath in a mosque

Apparently, none of them died, however, their condition is listed as “serious.”

ZEENEWS  (h/t Zilla) INDIA Sitapur: Six persons were injured when they received electric shock from a tap during ablution before prayers at a Mosque in the city Friday. They had gathered around the tap for ‘Vazu’ (ablution) before the Friday prayers at the Madina Mosque when electric current passed through the pipeline, police said. They were taken to the district hospital where the condition was stated to be serious. 

footbath-advertisment

Share