Apr 27 2013
THANK YOU, MUSLIMS! Because of YOU, security at the Kentucky Derby from now on will have to resemble that of a maximum-security prison
Tell me, Why are we still allowing Muslim into this country at all? Churchill Downs had announced security policies for the Derby and Oaks last Friday. But after meeting with law enforcement officials following Monday’s blasts that killed three and injured more than 170, the track tightened its procedures.
FOX SPORTS (h/t CreepingSharia) The Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks are expected to draw close to 250,000 fans on May 3-4. The Derby will be the nation’s largest sports event since the marathon.
Coolers, cans, fireworks and camcorders are among the items banned from the infield. Fans will also be subjected to an electronic wand search and are encouraged to watch for unusual and suspicious behavior.
BANNED ITEMS AT THE KENTUCKY DERBY
- COOLERS (Styrofoam coolers, ice available at infield purchase points)
- CANS (any size or type), glass bottles or containers
- POP UP OR PATRON TENTS – no poles or stakes of any kind
- Cameras with detachable lenses, or equipped with a lens that is 6” or longer
- Purses larger than 12” in any dimension
- Alcoholic beverages
- Luggage (includes briefcases)
- Duffel bags
- Weapons (including knives)
- Fireworks, noisemakers, air horns, laser lights/pointers, mace or pepper sprays
- MUSLIMS (?)