AUSTRALIA: “I’ll slit your throat” threatens Muslim terror suspect to government official

Australian-born MUSLIM welfare parasite, Milad Bin Ahmad Shah al-Ahmadzai, being investigated for alleged terrorism offenses, threatened to slit the throat of a commonwealth official during a telephone conversation between the two.


The Australian (h/t Kenneth N)  Milad Bin Ahmad Shah al-Ahmadzai was arrested at his home in Sydney’s west on Monday night by officers from the Joint Counter Terrorism Team, which works closely with ASIO and includes staff from the Australian Federal Police.

The unemployed 23-year-old is alleged to have threatened the official – who has not been identified and was described in court as a “ghost” – by saying: “Come near my family again, I’m gonna slit your throat, you pig.” According to court documents, Mr al-Ahmadzai had been under investigation by the Sydney Joint Counter Terrorism Team since December 2009 for “allegedly committing terrorism offences”.

art-353-milad-300x0Earlier this month he called a federal government “public contact telephone number and requested a specific . . . officer return his call”, the documents state. During their subsequent conversation, he “did make a threat, to wit ‘I’m gonna crack your neck’,” before making the threat of slitting the officer’s throat. Mr al-Ahmadzai intended that the official “fear that the threat would be carried out.” Following his arrest, the documents show Mr al-Ahmadzai refused to participate in an electronically recorded interview with police, after taking legal advice. He was subsequently charged with using a carriage service to make a threat and threatening to harm a commonwealth public official.

If convicted, Mr al-Ahmadzai could face up to 10 years in prison, the court was told. In refusing bail, magistrate Margaret Quinn said her priority was the protection of the alleged victim and “it looks like a strong case against the defendant”.

Mr al-Ahmadzai, who grew up in Sydney and lives with his pregnant wife, would also face court on Friday for sentencing for his role in an unrelated break-and-enter, the court heard.