EXCELLENT! Iranian student terrorist burns himself to death with Molotov cocktails he had stockpiled inside his room at Georgia Tech University

Saamer Akhshabi was burned in a Feb. 4th explosion inside his apartment, where investigators found Molotov cocktails and several plastic bottles filled with gasoline and kerosene. Akhshabi, 26, was transported in critical condition to Grady Memorial Hospital, where he finally died early Thursday.

24636309_BG4

UK Daily Mail  A Georgia Tech graduate student who set himself on fire while apparently experimenting with bomb-making elements in his apartment last month has died, officials confirmed Thursday. Saamer Akhshabi, an Iranian national, had burns on more than 90 percent of his body following the February 4 explosion in his apartment near the university, where Akhshabi was studying in the College of Computing.

article-0-1C18F10500000578-828_634x323

Law enforcement officials investigating the case found in Akhshabi’s apartment an apparent Molotov Cocktail and multiple plastic bottles filled with gasoline and kerosene. They determined that Akhshabi wasn’t a threat to the Georgia Tech community (obviously he was a threat to somebody or something in the U.S.), but it remains unclear what he planned to do with the explosive material found in his apartment.

The College of Computing at Georgia Tech is raising money to help Akhshabi’s parents return his body to Iran.(idiots)