ANOTHER story about the Obama Regime’s plan to infect the U.S. with non-American Ebola victims

Obama bet with ISIS Ebola

The State Department has quietly made plans to bring Ebola-infected doctors and medical aides to the U.S. for treatment, according to an internal department document that argued the only way to get other countries to send medical teams to West Africa is to promise that the U.S. will be the world’s medical backstop.

ORIGINAL STORY: obama-secretly-planning-to-bring-non-american-ebola-victims-to-the-u-s-for-treatment

19193ED9-1AAE-4E11-9205-DBD01A1EAF3E_mw1024_mh1024_s

Washington Times  Some countries “are implicitly or explicitly waiting for medevac assurances” before they will agree to send their own medical teams to join U.S. and U.N. aid workers on the ground, the State Department argues in the undated four-page memo, which was reviewed by The Washington Times.

“The United States needs to show leadership and act as we are asking others to act by admitting certain non-citizens into the country for medical treatment for Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) during the Ebola crisis,” says the four-page memo, which lists as its author Robert Sorenson, deputy director of the office of international health and biodefense.

Obama-ebola

More than 10,000 people have become infected with Ebola in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, and the U.S. has taken a lead role in arguing that the outbreak must be stopped in West Africa. President Obama has committed thousands of U.S. troops and has deployed American medical personnel, but other countries have been slow to follow.

In the memo, officials say their preference is for patients go to Europe, but there are some cases in which the U.S. is “the logical treatment destination for non-citizens.”

The document has been shared with Congress, where lawmakers already are nervous about the administration’s handling of the Ebola outbreak. The memo even details the expected price per patient, with transportation costs at $200,000 and treatment at $300,000.

comingtoamerica_20141028_100342-300x204

But fearing a backlash right before the midterm elections, a State Department official signaled Tuesday evening that the discussions had been shelved. “There is no policy of the U.S. government to allow entry of non-U.S. citizen Ebola-infected to the United States. There is no consideration in the State Department of changing that policy,” the official said. (Well, not until after the elections anyway)

Another official said the department is considering using American aircraft equipped to handle Ebola cases to transport noncitizens to other countries. The State Department memo says only Germany has agreed to take non-German citizens who contract Ebola.

Officials said the U.S. is the right place to treat some cases, notably those in which non-Americans are contracted to work in West Africa.

A call to the number listed for Mr. Sorenson wasn’t returned Tuesday.

About half of the more than 10,000 cases in West Africa have been fatal.

 

Infographic-Americas-Ebola-Vulnerabilities

Share