ATTENTION EU CITIZENS! We want to hear your stories about the escalating danger that the Muslim invasion is causing you and your families

BNI invites women and men in the European Union to post their stories about the Muslim invasion and how it is affecting your lives. NO NAMES will be revealed, just countries. The media will not post your stories, but your warnings must be heard before it’s too late.

Just post your story in the comments section or send them to me at barenakedislam@gmail.com

muslim-men-arriving-munich-train-station-where-women-children-1

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 2:18 am

I was in a LEGIDA (like PEGIDA) anti muslim protest here in Leipzig some weeks ago and a group of rabid pro muslim idiots began to accost us and spit venomous accusations of nazism, racism and Ignorance. I was shocked to see among the idiots some prominent gay activists from Liepzig! Why would someone who stands for gay rights want gay hating muslims in his country? A

An idiot told us that “refugees” were more “cultured” and “educated” than us and most of them were “professionals, doctors, accademics” and “better people than us” .. ¿doctors? ¿accademics? My foot! The streets of Liepzig are full of “cultured muslim proffesionals” lazying around drunk, robing, defecating in parks, poisoning dogs , accosting women, beating elderly people, usurping houses and other “cultural activities” which liberal idiots seem to find so endearing.

As for the rape problem I don’t feel safe anymore, I carry a steel pipe when I go out and muslim men have laughed at me, insulted me and promise to rape me because of this (yes I reported this but police did nothing) I assure you that if one of those filthy apes tries to put a hand on me I will beat him to a pulp… I am half german half icelandic and I have a though viking mindset.

tumblr_nwj165ntLx1uq649bo1_1280

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/25 at 4:47 am

This is absolutely true!

I live in Öhringen and we women live in constant fear. I was attacked by a muslim in June near a train station at night. Thank God two men (rather two angels!) heard me and they made the demon run away, unfortunately he was not caught. I should consider myself lucky because that beast “only” drove his dirty nails into my neck but didn’t kill me or rape me (yes the Germany of Merkel one must feel lucky of being only hurt by a muslim).

I work in a hospital as a nurse and many of my female workmates have similar stories, after that horrible episode I was so scared I didn’t want to leave my house. I had nightmares, I carried a wasp spray can in my handbang and a scalpel wraped in paper in my pocket. I was scared to death, now I don’t use the train anymore when I have my night shifts, my good sister now drives me to the hospital when I work at night.

My daughters aren’t allowed to go out without their father and this is a common reality that many, many german families are facing today. This must stop!

qmeme_1441757399378_481

FROM SWEDEN:

I live in Malmö, Sweden and I was assaulted by a muslim man in March 2015.

I work as dental assistant with my husband who is dentist, I was cleaning the waiting room and about to close when the muslim young man entered and asked in broken swedish about a dental treatment I told him the doctor had left and he would need an appointment ( I should have not said this!)

Next thing was his hand trying to cover my mouth and he began to fondle my breasts, I managed to fight him off and got into the doctor’s office, locked the door and called the police.

When the cops arrived, the muslim had vanished. No one was arrested and the police didn’t even bother checking the security cameras of the neighbors in spite they offered them immediatly. I could not work for months after this, no woman is safe in Sweden, this is war against us.

FROM FRANCE:

I have a story I want to share with you, I own a hair salon in Lyon, France and I used to have a muslim client – a 32 year old woman – one day in may her husband showed up in my salon and told me that if I styled his wife hair or polished her nails or dyed her hair again he would strangle me and burn my house and salon then he called me (and my clients) whores, kicked a magazine rack and left.

I went to the police station and he was charged with death treaths but only spent one night in the cell! I hope this site reports a bit more about what is happening here in France, the muslim violence is suffocating and omnipresent.

FROM GERMANY:

I am a Jew in Germany. No not the ortodox version, I am more of the muscle Jew version. Hiding my religion is natural here, no question, especially for my kids. The press in the EU is a dhimmy press, kinda Pravda version. The inner citys are full of bagers, groups of young muslim man, who are offensiv to woman and forcing the visitors to the place to walk around them.

Muslims are stealing, selling drugs, always in groups, ready to attack and harass people in the street.  You need to hide your cellphone. Because of this, the nightlife in the inner city is dying.

Women have  no go zones in the city where they dare not go and the men won’t go there either soon. Shops are frequently robbed by muslims and there is a general feeling of lawlessness. German people are seething with anger.

There will be civil war.

FROM NETHERLANDS:

I want to share my story with the readers: I’m a 23 yo woman from Amsterdam and last month I was followed by a group of four muslim males while walking. I had to increase my speed and take many turns in an effort to lose them. They followed me for about a mile until I walked to an area with lighted homes and pretended to walk up to one of them.

They knew how scared I was and I heard them laughing at me: they were enjoying my fear. After that horrible experience I bought a pepper spray and keep it on my key chain, I hope Europe (specially its men!) wake up soon before it’s too late.

FROM AUSTRIA:

I’m from Innsbruck and want to tell you my story, I know it is not as ugly as the ones presented here and some people might even find it humorous but it made me feel vulnerable and scared:

I discovered a muslim man secretly living in the tool shed of my backgarden in january 2015. Since the garden is covered with snow in winter I forget everything about gardening and the tool shed remains locked, somehow this man broke the door and “moved” there.

One morning in january I saw tracks on the snow coming from the shed and then I saw the door without the padlock, I peered inside and saw a man sleeping on a dirty mattres, there were lots of booze bottles and bags. I called the police, they arrested him and found cells phones and other robed things in the bags. I was told that the man was from Iraq and suffered tuberculosis. The shed was dismantled.

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/26 at 8:17pm

I’m living in Germany in the city of Detmold, North-Rhine Westfalia with a population of 75,000 and my home is about half a mile from a refugee facility.

In this facility a 13-year old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker. The sad thing is that the girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape this culture of sexual violence.

When I heard the rumors about this, I asked a friend of mine (police officer) if he knew about this and he confirmed the case and told me that they [the police] were not allowed to pass on this kind of reports or any kind of report that would put a bad light on the refugees to the media. He also confirmed that there has been a clear increase of crimes in our city, due to the presence of Muslim refugees.

As a reaction on this increase of crimes, my landlord put up fences around our homes (seven families) and our garages. Intruder alarm and lighting will be put up within the next weeks. Because it’s not safe anymore for our wives to walk alone in the streets in the dark, my friends and I setup a carpooling system in case they want to visit their friends.

The wives call each other and one of the husbands drives them. We pick them up at the front door and drive them to their friend and wait until they are in the house safely. The driver uses speeddial on his smartphone and in case of emergency he only has to dial the number of one of the friends. This friend contacts the other ones and they eventually come to the rescue. When the wives want to go home they call the driver and he picks them up and follows the same procedure.

FROM FRANCE:

Submitted on 2015/10/26 at 4:27pm

I’m a middle-aged woman who lives in Normandy.  3 weeks ago in early October I was in the Gare de l’Est on a Friday afternoon traveling alone from Paris to Strasbourg. The train station was packed with travelers.  I noticed an African man, a Somali or Eritrean, strolling through the station wearing filthy torn clothes – it was obvious that this was one of the recent “migrants” to Europe.

As I was entering a shop near the platforms to purchase a gift for the person I was visiting, this “migrant” bounded up from behind me, stabbed me in the back with a sharp pointed object, and just kept walking.  I immediately screamed at him at the top of my lungs “Hey you! What are you doing??!! (actually with profanity)” I looked around and the literally dozens of travelers all around me waiting for their trains but all pretended to have not seen or heard anything.

I dropped my bag and started feeling around my own back to see if I was bleeding. There was no blood, as I had been stabbed with a blunt object like a tactical pen. I was trying to examine my own back literally 50 centimeters away from a Frenchman who had witnessed the incident but did not offer to help me. The shopkeeper had also witnessed the incident but didn’t offer assistance or call the police.

I walked to the Police office in the Gare de l’Est which is covered in mirrors. If there was a way to enter it or a door, it was all so well hidden that I finally gave up trying.  I finally found a station security guard, and told him that I had been assaulted.  He immediately became very upset with me and told me immediately to go to the police station. He couldn’t be rid of me fast enough.  He did not offer to escort me or find a policeman, and I didn’t bother telling him that I’d already tried finding the police with no luck. I was almost crying.

I had just 20 minutes until my train left and I had to eat. In the restaurant I picked, there was a table of several American students behind me.  I explained what happened and asked them to examine my back for me. So there I was pulling down my shirt in a restaurant in a Paris train station to get my stab wound looked at – which the students confirmed was red but wasn’t bleeding.  I warned them to be on the lookout for “migrants” and to be especially on their guard as they were all young women.

When I got to my host’s place that night in Strasbourg, I was able to finally able to get the wound disinfected and discover that my attacker had assaulted me with a fork as there were 2 parallel red holes in my back. I tried to see a doctor in Strasbourg, but all the doctors were on strike that weekend, and I didn’t want to waste my short weekend running all over the city and waiting in line. It has been over 3 weeks and my wound still hurts me, though there is no infection.

I’ve been noticing African migrants showing up in our town in Normandy all summer.  They never pay for the bus or the tramway, they sit down in packs in the places reserved for the elderly and the pregnant women.  I often see them travel in groups of 4 men.  On 2 occasions this summer, they have approached me to me to see if I speak English, and I pretend that I don’t.  I heard one migrant say that he was so f*cking angry that the French only speak French.

I’ve starting thinking about what weapons I can discreetly carry with me when I go out, and I must admit that I’ve been dealing with lots of stress and anxiety about going out alone in public since this incident.

FROM GERMANY:

The first murder I heard in my little german city was done by an Turk or Kurd.He killed his german “girlfriend”.It was in the same house where some friends lived. I was very young.

Later in the youth club-there where only Turkish and Kurdish Muslim boys-no girls. Also the Turks made very often trouble-even a leftwing socialworker said to me. Yes its very bad here..

Another social worker was Kurdish-he said to me that he never say it to the Turks because they hate Kurds (also at this time there was violence between Kurd and Turks in Germany).

A young Turk i knew smashed a window of a little Kurdish pizza shop(good Pizza). Later this Turk was in jail…Know i saw on Facebook a photo from him with a big car, dont know if it was his own. Facebook said he work a a “Security” oh yes this little Turk who always looked for trouble…must be a great security man!

Also a Turk from my school sold hard drugs and owned a 7 BMW. Also some others I know from school and neighbourhood-one was some years in jail-he wanted to do a big deal but the buyer was from the police haha…but this guy was not a trouble maker.

A son from a Turkish teacher (Once a friend saw him eating a currywurst-and he said:dont tell anybody..so i think he was an Alevite) was also in jail because he attack an Italian with a baseball bat. Now he has a wife and children, they are also making always trouble-even Muslims said they are bad… The teacher had 4 sons and 3 were trouble makers!

FROM BELGIUM:

Submitted on 2015/10/26 at 9:40pm

On 16/3/2015 there were in the Belgian prisons: 11.700 prisoners.

Of these there were 5.421 foreigners (mainly Muslims).

And of these foreigners there were 3.280 illegals!

Cost per year: 155.636.000 euro (130 per day per prisoner).

So, if you want to talk about the problem of criminality and illegals: you can see the numbers. This is an enormous cost for Belgian society, not only in money but also in security.

I work in prisons and I can tell you that the islam belief is a big problem there. Not only because all the special conditions they want, but also because of the extremism and radicalization.

FROM HUNGARY:

My story: You have to understand why Hungary decided to build a fence. All throughout the summer, every single day, thousands of Muslims poured in through Serbia and were all shipped to Budapest. We suffered for months, and not once did the EU help us! All they did was criticise, and the people had enough and voted for Viktor Orbán in a national consultation to protect the nation.

I manage a restaurant by Western Railway Station. This building is a historical monument, was built in 1877 by the Eiffel Company. Hundreds of Muslims lined the station, left massive piles of trash everywhere, let their children run around half naked and dig in trash bins. There was a dysentery outbreak in July amongst the migrants. They left vomit and diarrhea on Eiffel Square.

The square was cordoned off and the National Public Health Service came in the early morning, wearing biohazard suits and masks and disinfected everything with undiluted bleach. They repeated this procedure for a week straight, and every single public transport bus, tram, and metro, was also disinfected. After this, the migrants were no longer allowed to travel for free on public transport. They got their own bus which took them around the three various train stations in Budapest.

The sad thing is I had to tell every colleague to keep quiet about the migrants. There were liberal activists and journalists cruising around, one idiot even baked a pink birthday cake for the migrants which was left squashed and uneaten on the floor… if the activists ever got word of something bad our restaurant was doing, they could easily have reported us to the liberal media. This is a horrible feeling, like back in Communism. You don’t know who you can trust, because any stray word could be overheard by the ‘secret police’, and you could be dragged off to be tortured…

Needless to say, the presence of migrants caused incredible dives in our revenue. Guests did not want to come in, migrants would aggressively demand for us to charge their phones. It was a nightmare and I am SO HAPPY that this is finally over! Our streets are beautiful and safe again! I give endless praise to our government and our Prime Minister. He wants order and safety and a good life for his citizens and a good, Hungarian future for children.

FROM HUNGARY:

Submitted on 2015/10/27 at 4:15pm

In the late summer of 2012, i was standing in the check in counter queue to get my boarding pass at budapest airport, i was wearing a large cross around my neck,

I became aware of a man, aged about 30, he was 2 people forwards of me in the queue together with a teenage girlfriend about 16, i noticed this man taking a big interest in me, and he was twisting his neck fully backwards staring at me, with a threatening looks and aggressive intentions, he didn’t like the look of me, and my cross had really got his attention up.

I realised he was a muslim, he looked like he was from turkey or afghanistan. After he got his boarding pass he walked back slowly pass me staring into my eyes, trying to put fear into me, except, im 1.93 m, weigh 15 stone, and i was also a uk aba boxing champion in my youth. I had no fear of this muslim turd at all! I stared him down, and gave him back same, but more of the verbal abuse he unleashed on me from 50 meters away.

After i checked in to the departure area, i decided to report him to the airport cops, as i figured hes on same flight as me as well.

The cops pulled him up, and checked him out, he had no passport, just some probably fake plastic id card, the coos then started checking me out, asking my name and my address, i felt like i was the troublemaker, also to make matters worse this muslim piece of shit, called by phone to the young girl who had seen him off at the checkin, and got her to lie to the airport cop, (taquiya) that i was the troublemaker, he gave the cop his phone after telling her to lie for him, this little bitch lied by phonecto cop, she was hungarian and could speak in the cops own language!

While we stood there, the cop told ne to be quiet, while he allowed the muslim taquiya thug to make death threats to me, the cops let him do and say as he pleased, and did nothing!!! He should have been arrested for making death threats to me!

This muslim was telling me to remove my cross, and threatening to kill me in front if 2 hungarian airport cops, male and a female. They should have arrested this muslim bastard, but no, they told me to be quiet, or i would be arrested!

Then This muslim turd, tried to offer me a handshake, i refused, i called him a taquiya artist, i saw he was very shocked that i knew something from the koran.  You just couldnt make this up!

The flight was germanwings to stuggart, but i was going onwards to portugal, so i just went through transit after we arrived in germany, thereby avoiding seeing this loser muslim shitbag again. I wanted to smash this muslim turd into pieces, but i didnt want miss my flight, and lose 500 euros i paid for the ticket, and end up in hungarian jail all because if tnis muslim nazi.

Thats my story. Death to islam, bring it on!!!!! We all must get rid of islam, muslims, mosques, the koran, it has to be wiped from the face of this earth. And by god we will do it! Its time to get armed people! Its easy to buy cheap weapons from ukraine!

FROM GERMANY:

Submitted on 2015/10/27 at 2:53pm

2 months ago we (German family of 5) moved into this town under pressure (new job, school starts mid september) and decided to take what we could get to have a foothold there and to later change our living quarters to something better.

We have low income and have to compete with the refugee helper industry  that has hundreds of paid (by our taxes) people to look for refugee apartments. As the search grew really difficult despite huge efforts we finally found something. A Turk who said he would never let africans live in his house. We thought, ok, pretty racist but lucky for us finally and we would only stay a year or two.

But right when we moved in, we found more and more problems with the house. Not the small kind of problem. The black fungus behind all the furniture he made us as a gift. The life-danger-plumbing of the hot water. The smokeproblem from the heater that turned our smokealarms on in the middle of the night. And when we opened the basement, it was full of litter from the landlord. In the garden he had parked two old broken cars with smashed windows and had told us, he would pick them up a day or two after our coming.

After a week there was no more warm water. And all attempts to get the heating going were in vain. Winter is coming, no heating, small kids in the house. Basement and garden unusable. Something had to be done. I went over the turks street again and again and they lied to me again and again. There is no problem with the house, maybe they would be coming over and so on and on.

But nothing happened, no matter what we said. Normally this is not a problem in Germany as the courts are usually pro-renter. But when we went to the places and offices that normally help you, they refused for various reasons. One said this turkish clan is well known and he advises us to settle the dispute without enraging the silverback. The other (in the town hall) said, that this building we live in is completely illegal (we should get out asap), they had written him numerous times in the past, wanted fines and threatened to tear it down. But he never answered, never paid and when I asked why it hadn`t been taken down like they would do it to an ordinary citizen, he said “I have kids. No place for heroism.”

With no one helping and no legal insurance  we had to take our last money and settled “peacefully” with the turk. Which is, accept his every lie, smile in his face and leave the place and contract for the paid ransom. (Luckily neighbours saw our plight und found a very cheap house in a nearby village for us so we are not homeless now. )

Btw. When I registered my family in the town hall we were asked a huge amount of questions, even about my wifes job qualities and of course about religion. I said atheist. She said “ok, n/a”. I said, “no, not n/a, atheist!”. She said “I have 35 religions to pick from but atheist and all muslim sects go into n/a.” I asked why and she shrugged, then said “they probably don’t want to know how many muslims there are and need a big other group to disguise the numbers and chose the atheists to fulfill that role.

FROM SWEDEN:

Submitted on 2015/10/28 at 8:26pm

Mass Immigration to Sweden is large and devastating consequences for many areas of society, especially in school. Knäredskolan in Laholm is one of the many schools in Sweden are of succumbing because of the huge influx of new students from non-western  Muslim countries. They come from a completely different culture. They often look down on people who are not Muslims and the West.

“They scream words like” whore “and” cunt “at Swedish girls every day. Some days ago,  my child was crying for five hours after school. The condition in the classroom is such that they can not be there. It just gets worse and worse, “says a parent.

The adults have lost control. Muslim students have taken power. They now so massive problems that many Swedish parents in desperation is beginning to keep their children home from school. “Muslim students run around the classroom during lessons. There are yelling and screaming. Things get thrown around the room, and the adults do not control the situation. “

“The last week has been terrible. There are several parents who keep their children home from school. “

Teachers say “Reprimands bounce off the Muslim students, who respond by shouting profanity. These students arrive late and disrupt teaching. They throw things around and they leave the classroom without permission. ” The principal admits that there are problems with noise in class. But his reaction is completely powerless.

There have been quite similar reports from other schools in Rosengård, which is the large Muslim immigrant population in Malmo. A school was closed in the spring of 2015, because the teachers had lost control.

The so-called ‘elite’ in Sweden have a lot to answer for. Once one of the world’s most developed countries with equality, security and economy, Sweden is about to collapse under the weight of Muslim immigration.

FROM ENGLAND:

Submitted on 2015/10/28 at 4:28pm

We live in a small town pop 12000 there are some 20 visible rough sleepers including an ex serviceman who overnight in shop doorways and public park shelters.

Our town has just built some much needed social housing, four of these brand new beautifully built homes are to be reserved for “so called Muslim refugees.”  This is while our own people freeze outside during the coming winter and rely on foodbanks and soup kitchens to eat.

Four Muslim families who have contributed nothing to our country will live in luxury, with a nice refugee allowance, no requirement to work and access to free education including university, free healthcare, and other services.

The serviceman who laid his life on the line for his country gets nothing. This is not lost on the people I talk with each day, a change in mindset is slowly coming about.

SUBMIT YOUR STORY TO BNI AND IT WILL BE ADDED HERE