Dec 15 2015
ATTENTION DEMOCRATS & RINOS! 96% of African-Americans DO NOT think Trump’s plan to temporarily ban Muslim immigration goes too far
87% of Hispanics and 69% of Caucasians don’t think so, either. Apparently, that leaves 31% of Caucasians who are more ignorant about Islam than either of the major minority populations in America.