CANADIAN MEDIA COVER-UP of Muslim ‘refugee’ children using chains to choke a 9-year-old Canadian non-Muslim girl

The Chronicle Herald report that alleged that Syrian Muslim refugee students are abusing young girls in Grade Three has been scrubbed from the internet, but fortunately, it is still online at The Rebel Media.

Chronicle-Herald-removes-Muslim-refugee-school-attack-story

The Rebel  (h/t KS) The original Chronicle news story has been edited. The statement “Muslims rule the world” is no longer included, for example. No reason is given for these edits and they are not acknowledged in the revised version.

A mother, referred to as Missy, told the Herald that, “There has always been some fighting and bickering going on at the school but never to this degree.” The Herald says Missy’s daughter, who attends Chebucto Heights Elementary School, was “choked on Monday and Thursday last week by two refugee boys” and “a chain was used on both occasions”.

2

Missy added that one boy yelled “Muslims rule the world” while choking her daughter. According to Missy, the students were not disciplined further.

Another mother said her daughter begs not to go to school after she was “slapped after she and a Muslim classmate disagreed in the schoolyard.” But the school did not even call to let her know.

252 Muslim refugee students enrolled in the region and here are another 71 waiting on settlement of permanent housing.

After briefly posting an edited version of this story, the Chronicle Herald has now deleted the story from its site and replaced it with this notice:

image1

Readers also rightly pointed out that the headline ‘Parents worried over school kids’ brutality’ was unfortunate. Using the word brutality to describe children, particularly of an identifiable cultural group, is problematic. (Why? It’s true)

You can read the original in its entirety HERE

Share