May 6 2016
GEE…I wonder who would savagely beat up a British Jewish man 30 times in three years just because he is Jewish?
As usual, the media fail to provide a description of the attackers. Perhaps some British BNI readers can tell us what the ethnic make-up of the East London neighborhood of Newham is?
UK Express (h/t Brenda K) A devastated dad has been forced to abandon his Newham home after being beaten up 30 times in three years for ‘being Jewish’.
As an anti-Semitism debate rages in the Labour party, 52-year-old Yisro’el Shalom says he was forced to flee the community of Newham, east London after racist thugs turned his life into a living nightmare. Mr Shalom, a widower, has spoken out after years of torment led him to take drastic action.
Catalogue of incidents he kept track of in just a three year period include:
- Death threats that left him fearing for his life
- Sinister Nazi symbols including swastikas daubed on his home
- Being physically attacked 30 times, including being punched and kicked by five yobs on the floor
- Verbal abuse in the street some 65 times
- Being spat at in the street at least 42 times.