[UPDATED] BREAKING GERMANY: MUSLIM Terrorist with axe/knife attacks 21 people on train before being shot dead by police in Bavaria

Apparently he was a 17-year old Afghan Muslim. Several people injured, some seriously. Stay tuned.

hungry_wolf.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0

UK Daily Mail (h/t Brenda K)  A 17-year-old Afghan refugee has been shot dead by police after attacking up to 15 people with an axe on a train in Germany, it has emerged. The teenager was gunned down by armed police after fleeing from the scene of the rampage near the city of Wurzburg in southern Germany.

Pictures have emerged showing the blood-spattered floor at the scene of the attack.

Pictures have emerged showing the blood-spattered floor at the scene of the attack

As many as 15 people are reported to have been injured while three of them fighting for their lives after being attacked with ‘cutting and stabbing weapons’. Authorities say the attacker was from Afghanistan – but that the motives for his attack are unclear. (Motive? Islam, of course)

Authorities have said the attacker entered Germany as an unaccompanied child refugee.

h/t Howard W

Attacker allegedly was shouting “Allahu Akbar.” But the below report says “there are no signs this was an Islamist extremist attack.” “It’s important we don’t jump to conclusions.”

Sheesh. I give up.

UPDATE: Terror group ISIS have released a video which apparently shows the Afghan Muslim teenager who attacked passengers with an axe on a train in Bavaria on Monday making threats.

THE LOCAL (h/t Maria J)  The video was released through the jihadi organization’s news agency Amaq, which had claimed a link earlier in the day. David Thomson, an Isis expert at French radio station RFI tweeted that “to prove the link the agency Amaq has released a video of the German train attacker.”

The video released by ISIS’s affiliated Amaq news agency, subtitled in Arabic, shows teenager “Mohammed Riyadh” – knife in hand – announcing in Pashto he would carry out an “operation” in Germany, and presenting himself as a “soldier of the caliphate”.

The Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann had said at a press conference in Munich earlier on Tuesday that there is “no indication” of a link between the teenager and Isis.

At the same time, he gave details of how investigators had found a self-made ISIS flag in the teenager’s bedroom and a text, partly in Arabic script and partly in Latin script, which suggested that “he could have radicalized himself” said Herrmann.

The Amaq statement claims that the 17-year-old Afghan who carried out the attack had “executed the operation in response to calls to target nations in the coalition fighting the Islamic state.”

Share