Oh, NOES! New illegal alien Muslim invader center near Paris burned down before it opened in suspected arson attack

A brand new invader center scheduled to house 90 Muslim illegals went up in flames in the middle of the night yesterday, just hours after residents of the town protested the center.

_91040959_gettyimages-599651942

UK Express (h/t Maria J)  A spokesperson for the local prosecutor’s office said that the first elements of the investigation point towards “a suspected arson attack.”

According to the local authorities, a separate incident occurred just a few days earlier when someone had purposely left all the taps running in the reception centre, which is yet to open, flooding the entire building in Forges-les-Bains a commune in a southern suburbs of Paris.

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo said the fire at a planned asylum centre was a "detestable" act

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo said the fire at a planned asylum centre was a “detestable” act (Apparently, Anne doesn’t have to live in this neighborhood)

A press release issued by the mayor of Forges-Els-Bains said the migrant reception centre was due to open its doors sometime in October. The centre was getting ready to welcome 91 male illegal alien Muslim invaders from Afghanistan and Sudan.

The press release also says that the town had been “ordered” to open the migrant reception centre by the State. On Monday night, more than 100 people had gathered to protest against the opening of the reception centre.

Townspeople protesting the center

Townspeople protesting the center

Witnesses say that a town hall meeting that had been organised to allow locals to voice their concern over the opening of the reception centre became “heated” the moment the group of protesters arrived to complain about the commune’s upcoming social project.

The protesters are said to have left the scene around 11pm, and locals present at that time confirm that the group left “without making much of a scene.” They were apparently only trying to get people to sign a petition they hoped would prevent the reception centre from opening as planned. (Looks like they got their wish)

Guess the Muslim invaders will have to stay where they are for now - camped out in the streets of Paris, greeting the few tourists who are there

Guess the Muslim invaders will have to stay where they are for now – camped out in the streets of Paris – greeting the few tourists who are there

Housing minister Emmanuelle Cosse just tweeted this about the RC arson attack: “A migrant reception centre was set ablaze in Essonne last night in a suspected arson attack. My determination to welcome all Muslim freeloaders remains intact.” (So does the neighbors’ determination to keep them out)

The fire comes as Paris announces details about a new migrant camp in the capital, being built on the site below. (Check back later for arson updates)

37F7061700000578-3775826-image-a-22_1473162779529

Share