Dec 23 2016
BREAKING! Berlin Christmas Market Muslim terrorist suspect, Anis Amri, reportedly ‘shot dead in Milan’
The MUSLIM JIHADIST suspected of killing 12 people and wounding 50 others with a truck at a Berlin Christmas market has reportedly been shot dead in Milan. Reuters reported that the 24-year-old suspect, Anis Amri, had been killed in a shootout in a suburb of the city in northern Italy, according to security sources.
Reuters Italy’s interior minister was to hold a news conference at 10.45 a.m. (0445 ET) the ministry said. A short video posted on the website of Italian magazine Panorama suggested the shooting happened before dawn, with police gathered around a cordoned-off area in the dark.
The report was one of several conflicting accounts on the whereabouts of the 24-year-old Tunisian Anis Amri. A man matching his description was seen in Aalborg in northern Denmark, the Danish police tweeted on Friday, saying people should keep away from the area as it had an ongoing operation there.
Amri was also was caught on camera by police on a regular stake-out at a mosque in Berlin’s Moabit district early on Tuesday a few hours after the attack, Germany’s rbb public broadcaster reported. Amri was not a suspect at that time, and on Thursday morning, when police raided the mosque, they could not find him, rbb said.
German investigators had said they believed Amri was still lying low in Berlin because he is probably wounded and would not want to attract attention, Der Tagesspiegel, reported citing security sources.
UPDATE Anis arrived with other Muslim invaders on the Italian island of Lampedusa in 2011.’ Just days later, he was jailed for four years over his role in the burning down of a migrant centre (below) on the Mediterranean island.
His four-year spell in an Italian jail saw him radicalised by extremists who admired ISIS.
Speaking to The Times Amri’s father Mustapha Amri said: “He left Tunisia March 2011 in what is called ‘al-Horqa’, a wave of illegal immigration shortly after the uprising. “He dropped out of school and travelled to Italy, he was involved in a robbery and a case of burning down a school and camp.
In the early hours of Friday morning, special forces arrested two MUSLIM men suspected of planning an attack on a shopping mall in the city of OberhausenIn in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia, police said in a statement. The men – two brothers from Kosovo, aged 28 and 31 – were arrested in the city of Duisburg on information from security sources, they said.