GERMANY: Are welfare scammers the kind of ‘professional’ Muslim migrants Angela Merkel was so happy to welcome?

Fewer than 3% of the 1.2 million Muslim migrants who came to Germany in the last two years have found employment, which means the other 97% live on welfare benefits. Now, it seems, many of those welfare queens are collecting benefits under multiple names.

 

Vlad Tepesblog