Aug 16 2017
Australian imam who is a convert to Islam says Muslims have cleaner bathrooms, are more polite, and smell better than those who don’t worship Allah.
UK Daily Mail (h/t TheReligionofPeace) Sunni sheikh Isa Graham used the analogy of a man accidentally walking into a hotel conference room to describe the superior cleanliness of Muslims.
‘When he walks into our area, he should know there must be Muslims here,’ he said, gesturing with his right hand covering his nose. ‘Because the bathroom’s the cleanest, the way that people are speaking to me is the most polite. And the smell is the best.’
His bathroom analogy to describe the cleanliness of Muslims was spoken three months after fellow ASWJ preacher Abdulghani Albaf raged against men who used public urinals.
‘Every public, every male public toilet now has urinals where they just stand up like animals and urinate in front of one another,’ he thundered. ‘What’s worse is we even have Muslims using these urinals.’
MUSLIM TOILET ETIQUETTE:
1. When going to the toilet, do not touch the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
2. Do not cleanse the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
3. After relieving oneself, use three stones or three clods of clay. (Muslim)
4. When using the toilet, do not face or sit with the back towards the Qibla. (Bukhari)
5. When intending to urinate, find a suitable place of privacy. (Abu Dawood)
6. Do not urinate in stagnant water (water that does not flow). (Bukhari)
7. Do not urinate in a bathroom, as many a time due to this, evil temptations are aroused.(Tirmidhi)
8. Do not stand and urinate. (Tirmidhi)
9. Do not converse (with another person) whilst relieving oneself. (Musnad Ahmad)
10. Do not relieve oneself at riverbanks, roads and shady places where people walk or rest. (Abu Dawood)
11. Recite BISMILLAH before entering the toilet, as this will serve as a veil between the jinn and the private parts of humans. (Tirmidhi)
12. Do not perform istinja with bones or dung. (Tirmidhi)
Watch the Muslim woman in a burqa taking a dump on the floor of a hospital. Wonder how that smells?
Take a look at the condition of a plane’s cabin and toilet after a load of Saudi Muslims were on board.