This past weekend, Cosby penned an op-ed for The New York Post in which he detailed some of the flaws in modern society. He also suggested we should take a page out of the Koran if we want to have healthier families, less crime and more productive people.
“I’m a Christian. But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do?
They complain about them, they criticize them. We’d be a better world if we emulated them. We don’t have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work.”
Allen West responds:
And on Facebook, West wrote:
In the latest version of cultural relativism and Islamic appeasement, “comedian” Bill Cosby wrote in a NY Post op-ed that “we should all be more like Muslims.” Cosby said “There is no other group like black Muslims who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect.”.Well, Mr.Cosby, I remember a time when black families — and I mean two-parent homes — raised their children just that way, I am living proof. When we allowed the breakdown of the black family to occur because of progressive socialist policies, such as welfare checks for having children out of wedlock, we committed familial suicide and now have third generation welfare. I’m not into condemning America, anti-Semitism, honor killings, spousal beatings (sanctioned by the Koran), killing American troops at Ft Hood, beheadings, and rampant assaults on Christians — read up about Boko Haram in Nigeria. What a doggone ignorant statement Mr. Cosby. Please tell me you were making a joke?
And it goes by the name of Lt. Colonel Allen West.
Allen West was bestowed the 2013 Freedom Flame Award by the Center for Security Policy at the Union League Club in Manhattan. The Freedom Flame Award recognizes individuals who have exemplified the ideals of freedom, democracy, economic opportunity and international strength to which the Center for Security Policy is committed. The Award acknowledges the past contributions of its recipients while serving as a reminder that the goals for which they have worked so valiantly require the continuing, unflagging efforts of those who follow in their footsteps.
H/T Urban Infidel
After all, Richard Nixon resigned for just breaking and entering. By his orders to the military to stand down when they were ready and able to help, Obama is directly responsible for the deaths of four Americans.
On May 16, Fox News announced it had hired former Florida Representative Lt. Colonel Allen West as a contributor to offer political commentary during the network’s daytime and prime time shows.
Breitbart (h/t Elizabeth B) In a statement, Executive Vice President of Programming Bill Shine said, “Representative West’s congressional and military experience along with his fearless approach to voicing key issues will provide a valuable point of view to the FOX News lineup.”
West is currently the Director of Next Generation TV Programming with PJ Media; until the 2012 elections, he was Florida’s congressman from the 22nd District, a seat he won in 2010. West lost his seat last year, largely due to redistricting. Prior to that, West was a 22-year veteran of the United States Army, retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel in 2004.
Classic Allen West vs Islam:
Former U.S. Congressman, Allen West (R-FL), threw down big time Wednesday, saying campus left wing groups have been harassing his wife Angela, a trustee at Florida Atlantic University.
The Blaze In online messages, West—who was a highly decorated Army combat vet—seemed ready to declare war on those who’ve been attempting to intimidate his wife by “stalking” her, showing up at her office uninvited, and sending letters to her company.
West’s advice: End it.
“This is not a threat, it is a promise that if Angela calls and tells me of one more incident, you will face me, the side of me you do not want to see.”…”This is your one and only advisory note.”
Here’s West’s full Facebook post on the matter, which has received more than 25,000 “likes” and counting since it went live around noon today:
MORE FROM: Allen West
Osama bin-Laden being dead is not the be all end all of American foreign policy, no matter how hard the Obama Regime is trying to make you think it is.
Now, if only ‘President’ Romney will appoint this remarkable man to a high-level cabinet position.
MORE FROM: Allen West
Dear Fellow American,
My name is Robert Delgado, and I am a former Sergeant in the United States Army. I want to share the story of my experience with Allen West, because I want to make sure you know what kind of a man he is.
During Operation Iraqi Freedom, Lieutenant Colonel Allen West was my commander. When we got our orders to go to Iraq, my wife was eight months pregnant, and it was nerve-wracking leaving her and not knowing if I would live to see my child.
At that time, when we went into Iraq, many of us where not outfitted with body armor. But Allen West assured me, “I will make sure you come home to your wife and your newborn baby.”
Lieutenant Colonel West gave me his own personal body armor.
One night we were driving on patrol. Suddenly, a car came speeding at us and we began taking small arms fire. I was shot in the chest. If I hadn’t been wearing Allen West’s body armor, based on where the bullet hit, I believe I would have been killed.
Lieutenant Colonel Allen West saved my life.
Political opponents are trying to paint a dishonest picture of Allen West. But I know he is a true patriot. He put his men first then, and he continues to put his country first now.
We need a leader like Allen West in Congress – a man with the honor, integrity and the courage to fight. Our country’s future depends on it.
Please SHARE and Tweet this ad with your family and friends and people across Martin, Palm Beach and St. Lucie Counties. They need to know the kind of leader Allen West really is.
Thank you for standing with us.
Robert J. Delgado, Former Sergeant
The SuperPak is called DUMP WEST. So, I guess this makes George Soros a racist as well as an IslamoFascist supporter and financier. Not to mention, a ‘Judenrat’ – Jewish Nazi helper during WWII.
Top national Democratic operative Charles Halloran has been retained by a new George Soros-backed super-PAC to target Congressman Allen West for defeat this November.
Sources have told Shark Tank that a website along with a targeted web advertising campaign will soon be launched. Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi asked former Congressman Larry Smith, who’s now working as a lobbyist, to help line up initial funding for the group. West is said to be at the top of Pelosi’s hit list.
Left wing billionaire George Soros is among those who committed to a $5 million war chest to defeat West. “It’s not surprising that the hard Left is seeking to beat West” said Florida Tea Party leader Eric Von Tausch “West’s a conservative hero.”
In an email I received today from West:
This week we learned radical leftist billionaire George Soros has agreed to bankroll a new SuperPAC aimed at defeating our campaign this November.
Soros has pledged up to $5 Million for the effort to distort my record and defeat the conservative principles you and I believe in. This is in addition to two other left-wing SuperPACs, massive ad buys by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, out-of-state, occupy-style protesters descending on the district, paid canvassers bank-rolled by union bosses, and a liberal media intent on defending the ‘progress’ they’ve made the past three years.
We will fight back and we need you to join the fight today. Donate what you can here: Allen West for Congress
Far Left Wing IslamoFascist sympathizers at Think Progress kindly provided us with a list of what they call Allen West’s most outrageous statements. We call them his most courageous statements:
(1) “YOU ARE NOT A LADY”: In July 2011, West responded to a perceived slight from Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) with a fiery letter in which he threatened her and scolded, “You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!”
(2) JOSEPH GOEBBELS WOULD “BE VERY PROUD” OF DEMOCRATS: In December, West told reporters, “If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.” The link to Goebbels, Adolf Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945, drew criticism from several members of Congress, the Anti-Defamation League, and others.
(3) LIBERALS “GET THE HELL OUT”: Speaking at the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner in last month, West said of liberals, “Take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”
(4) “A THREAT TO THE GENE POOL”: In a July 2011 post on the website Red Country, West wrote, “I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”
(5) “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU”: Before running for Congress, West had a 22-year career in the military, but caught flak from the left to strong-arming an Iraqi terrorist detainee to get information from him: “This is it. I’m going to count to five again, and if you don’t give me what I want, I’m going to kill you.” He then fired a shot “a foot” over the detainee’s head. He got the information he wanted.
(6) “NUTS!”: West has often clashed with opponents over the issue of Islam. In August 2011, a chapter of the (Hamas-linked CAIR) Council on Anti-American Islamic Relations asked West to sever ties with anti-Muslim activists. In response, West sent a letter which read only, “I am writing to you with regard [sic] your recent letter: NUTS!” Why West chose this response might have been quoting a World War II general who responded that way when the Nazis told him to surrender.
(7) “WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE OUR MEN BECOME SUBSERVIENT”: In April 2011, West told a conservative women’s conference that liberal women “have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient. That’s what we need you to do. Because if you don’t, then the debt will continue to grow…deficits will continue to grow.”
(8) “BLINDLY FOLLOWING A COMMANDER IN CHIEF”: Talking with radio host Mark Levin last month, West said Generals “have to be very careful about blindly following a commander in chief that really does not have the best intent for our military.”
(9) I AM “THE MODERN-DAY HARRIET TUBMAN”: Speaking with O’Reilly Factor guest host Laura Ingraham in August 2011, West said the Democratic party is a “21st-century plantation.” He added, “So I’m here as the modern-day Harriet Tubman, to kind of lead people on the Underground Railroad, away from that plantation into a sense of sensibility.”
(10) “LET THEM GET SHOT AT”: In May 2011, the House narrowly defeated a proposal which would have required President Obama to submit a timetable for withdrawal from Afghanistan. Of those who voted for the bill, West said, “I would take these gentlemen over and let them get shot at a few times and maybe they’d have a different opinion.”
(11) “WE ALSO SHOULD BE CENSORING THE AMERICAN NEWS AGENCIES”: In response to the whistleblower website Wikileaks releasing thousands of pages of diplomatic cables, West declared: “And I think that we also should be censoring the American news agencies which enabled [Julian Assange] to do this and also supported him and applauding him for the efforts.”
(12) “I DON’T KNOW IF IT WAS A KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT”: When West first ran for Congress in 2008, the Arab news network Al Jazeera asked for an interview. West recalled, “But my b.s. flag really went up when [Al Jazeera] said they wanted my address, to pick me up at night. They said they would send a car but wouldn’t tell me where it was going. I don’t know if it was a kidnapping attempt. But I am not going to entrust Al Jazeera with my life. I said, ‘Cancel the interview!’”
(13) RELIGIOUS COEXISTENCE “WOULD GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY”: During a March 2011 town hall, West talked about the “Coexist” movement, saying of their bumper stickers: “Every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are.”
(14) “GEORGE BUSH GOT SNOOKERED”: During the same town hall, West claimed: “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
(15) DEMOCRATS SUPPORT “MOST INSIDIOUS FORM OF SLAVERY”: Just yesterday, West accused Democrats of supporting the worst form of slavery known today. “The Democratic appetite for ever-increasing redistributionary handouts is in fact the most insidious form of slavery remaining in the world today,” West said.
As soon as he brings up the unindicted co-conspirators from CAIR, they cut him off.
MORE OF THE BEST FROM WEST: allen-west
“And it tells the Taliban and other Afghan and foreign insurgents that they can continue to kill our troops” because we have turned them into sitting ducks.
MORE OF THE BEST FROM WEST: allen-west
Rep. Allen West (R-FL) is taking aim at the FBI for removing nearly 900 pages of allegedly ‘offensive-to-Muslims’ training materials because they justifiably link Muslims with terrorism. According to West, this action, which was taken after Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) complained about some of the materials’ contents, is a form of”cultural suicide.”
The Blaze Durbin, who wrote a letter to FBI director Robert Mueller about the situation, complained that the controversial documentation could lead Muslims and others to be targeted based on their religion. “There is a real risk that agents will be operating on false assumptions about Arab-Americans and American Muslims,” Durbin maintained.
West, though, said that the removal is evidence that extremist Muslim groups are holding sway over U.S. strategy. “We have to understand that when tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide,” he said. “We should not allow the Muslim Brotherhood or associated groups (like CAIR) to be influencing our national strategy.”
West’s main concern is that the U.S. seems to be watering down its definition of who America’s enemies are. In an attempt to decrease how intensely officials offend extremists, the politician claims that leaders are potentially endangering the nation.
“If we continue to be recalcitrant in identifying who the enemy is and want to be less offensive to them, then we’re going to put ourselves in a bad situation,” West proclaimed. “Now you have an environment of political correctness which precludes these agents from doing their proper job and due diligence to go after the perceived threat.”
MORE OF THE BEST FROM WEST: allen-west
Instead of a Muslim traitor.
THE BEST VIDEOS FROM WEST: allen-west