MUSLIM plot to blow up Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and nuclear power plant foiled, say French police

French police stumbled on terror plans after decrypting coded messages between an Algerian Muslim butcher living in southern France and high-ranking members of al-Qaeda in the Maghreb.

aa-France-muslims-burning-french-flag

UK Telegraph (h/t Rob E)  France foiled a Muslim terrorist plot to target the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and even a nuclear power plant, it emerged on Wednesday, as the country unveiled new, tougher anti-terror rules. French police stumbled on the plans after decrypting coded messages between a 29-year-old Algerian butcher living in the Vaucluse, southern France, known only as Ali M, and one of the highest-ranking members in al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM.

maxresdefault

According to Le Parisien newspaper, in April last year, the married father of two who went by the pseudonym Abu Jaji was asked by his AQIM contact, whose web alias was Redouane18, to make “suggestions concerning how to conduct jihad in the place you are currently”.

Ali M suggested targeting nuclear power plants, “planes at the moment of take-off”, and a string of French landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum in Paris. Failing that, he suggested launching terror attacks on “the modest and poor French population” in markets or nightclubs, as well as police patrols.

In an apparent reference to the famed Avignon theatre festival, he also singled out “cultural events that take place in the south of France in which thousands of Christians gather for a month”. “The main walkways become black with people and a simple grenade can injure dozens of people, not to mention a booby trapped device,” he said.

61348-france-burqas

His contact then asked him to travel with a fellow would-be terrorist to Algeria to “benefit from a military training and training in combat techniques”. After that, he would return to France, stake out targets and “await your instructions”. “I am fully ready and prepared,” he replied. Although the plans were still at the discussion stage, French police arrested the Algerian in June last year, a month before he was due to fly to Tunisia and then onto Algeria for training.

The man’s lawyer said he had been brainwashed. “The arrest was a relief for him,” Daphné Pugliesi told Le Parisien. (HAH! That’s a new one)

The revelations came as Bernard Cazeneuve, France’s interior minister, unveiled tougher anti-terror rules, including proposals to ban a suspect from leaving the country if it is thought he intends to fight Jihad abroad, such as in Iraq or Syria.

Last month French police arrested Mehdi Nemmouche, a French jihadist who fought in Syria, and allegedly killed four people at the Brussels Jewish Museum in May after travelling back to Europe. Some 800 French nationals or residents are thought to have left to fight in Syria since the start of the civil war.

french-soldier-stabbed-paris

 

 

Share

‘ISIS’ isn’t ISIS anymore, now it’s ‘IS’

Apparently, ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq & Syria) has changed its name to IS (Islamic State) which means they no longer are focusing on just Iraq and Syria, but the entire Middle East, and eventually the world.  ISIS IS leader has also changed his latest pseudonym – Abu Bakr al Baghdadi – to Caliph Ibrahim. I guess he isn’t near death as was reported the other day.

Share

NETHERLANDS: Muslims demand release of terrorist who was arrested for recruiting jihadists for ISIS in Syria

In English, the speaker, Azzedine C, who is calling for the release of all Islamic jihadists, is also suspected of recruiting for ISIS. Chants of “Down Down USA” and “Down Down Israel” are heard.

According to AVID (Dutch General Intelligence and Security Services), the threat posed by returning  jihadis to Europe is worse than ever. So why aren’t they rounding up suspects in this crowd?

Share

MACEDONIA: Muslims riot after 6 of their fellow co-religionists get life sentences for murdering 5 Christians

Several thousand Muslim protesters clashed with police in Skopje at a rally against the jailing of six convicted ethnic Albanian Muslims for the ‘terrorist’ murders of ethnic Macedonians. (Is there any place on earth where Muslims DON’T cause trouble?)

IMAG6509

BalkanInSight  (h/t Alex A) In a case that raised ethnic tensions in the country, the Skopje Criminal Court on Monday jailed six alleged Albanian radicals for life for the killing of five ethnic Macedonians at Orthodox Easter in 2012.Ethnic Albanian Muslims angered by the terrorism convictions fought running battles with riot police who used tear gas, water cannon, stun grenades and pepper spray in an attempt to quell the unrest in the capital on Friday.

Protesters carried banners saying “We are not terrorists” and “We want justice”, and chanted slogans accusing Police Minister Gordana Jankuloska of being the real terrorist and calling for a “Greater Albania” state.

P1280129

The demonstrators threw stones outside the main court house, but police cordoned off roads to stop them reaching the government building and forced them back into the Albanian-dominated Cair municipality, where sporadic clashes continued into the afternoon as police cleared the main boulevard.

BIRN witnessed at least ten arrests and saw ten injured police officers and protesters, while blood from injuries could be seen on the streets leading from the city centre to Cair. There were also unconfirmed reports of gunshots fired.

P1280147

Police said 20 policemen and several protesters were injured in the clashes, which followed Friday prayers at a mosque. Six people were detained on suspicion of taking part in the clashes.

The court gave the longest possible sentence for terrorism offences to Alil Demiri, Afrim Ismailovic, Agim Ismailovic, Fejzi Aziri, Haki Aziri and Sami Ljuta were found guilty. Meanwhile, the state prosecution told media it will appeal against the release of the seventh defendant, Sejdi Rama, who was acquitted on the basis of lack of evidence.

P1280277

There has been silence about the planned protest from top politicians, but informed source from the junior ruling Democratic Union for Integration, DUI, the biggest ethnic Albanian party in the country, told BIRN under condition of anonymity that the “disappointment among Albanians [about the verdict] is great and we should be very careful so that things (Muslims) don’t get out of control”.

P1280128

The protest comes amid still fresh memory from last year’s two days of violent, ethnically-charged protests that gripped the capital, sparked by the controversial appointment of an Albanian ex-guerrilla Talat Xhaferi as defence minister.

In 2001, Macedonia went through a brief armed conflict between ethnic Albanian insurgents and the security forces. The conflict ended the same year with the signing of a peace deal that increased Albanian rights. Albanian Muslims make up a quarter of the country’s 2.1 million population.

NEW

Share

FRANCE: Muslim mother of student stabs teacher to death in front of her horrified 5- and 6-year-old-students

A school teacher was stabbed in the abdomen by a pupil’s Moroccan mother in her classroom in Albi, not far from Toulouse, where a Muslim jihadist killed 4 students and a teacher in a Jewish school last year.

Teacher Fabienne Calmes - a 34-year-old mother of two little girls (pictured with her family above)

Teacher Fabienne Calmes – a 34-year-old mother of two little girls (pictured with her family above)

UK Daily Mail  (h/t burqasrugly) Fabienne Calmes, a 34-year-old mother of two little girls, died after being stabbed in the abdomen this morning, the last day of term at the Edouard Herriot school in the town of Albi in south west France. The 47-year-old attacker reportedly burst into the classroom and screamed ‘I’m not a thief’ before stabbing the teacher in the abdomen.

She then attempted to escape but was caught around 20 minutes later close to the school grounds. The Moroccan-born woman, who holds Spanish nationality, has a police record for child neglect and not reporting a runaway child, French radio reported.

In case you have any doubt that this woman is a Muslim, this is her neighborhood in France

In case you have any doubt that this woman is a Muslim, this is her neighborhood in France

Claude Derens, the Albi prosecutor, told AFP, France’s national news agency: ‘This morning a mother came in with a knife and stabbed a senior teacher aged 34 in front of the children, for a reason that an investigation will determine.

‘When I arrived on the scene, they were still trying to revive her. She was in cardiac arrest,’ said the prosecutor, who said Ms Calmesdied of her wounds soon afterwards.

article-2680625-1F61C3ED00000578-297_634x545

UK Telegraph  According to local media reports, the woman said during the assault that her act was justified because “the teacher wasn’t nice to my daughter”, and had also shouted “I am not a thief”.

The horrific attack came just over two years after a French Islamist gunman killed three Jewish children and a rabbi in front of a school in the nearby city of Toulouse.

Share

CHINA BANS RAMADAN to punish Uighur Muslims for perpetrating so many terrorist attacks on the country during the past few years

The Chinese government has banned Muslims in the Xinjiang region from celebrating Ramadan, a traditional monthlong period of fasting and spiritual reflection. A spokesman for the World Uighur Congress said authorities encouraged Uighurs to eat free meals, and inspected homes to check whether families were observing the fast.

10346105_1509128372636797_1673711106314133360_n

IB Times  Several government agencies and schools posted the ban notices on their websites, saying it was aimed at preventing the institutions from being used to promote religion. Similar bans have been imposed in the past on fasting for Ramadan, which began at sundown Saturday. But this year is unusually sensitive because Xinjiang is under tight security following attacks that the government blames on Muslim extremists with foreign terrorist ties, according to the Associated Press.

Violent clashes between Uighurs and ethnic Chinese has risen in recent years. In July 2009, conflicts between the Han Chinese and the Uighur erupted, killing nearly 200 people in Xinjiang’s capital Urumqi.

A delegate from the Xinjiang provincial delegation is seen before the start of their meeting with representatives from the National People's Congress in Beijing

During Ramadan, Muslims around the world fast from dawn to dusk and strive to be more pious. The commercial affairs bureau of Turfan, an oasis city in the Taklamakan Desert, said on its website Monday that “civil servants and students cannot take part in fasting and other religious activities,” according to the South China Morning Post.

The state-run Bozhou Radio and TV University warned the ban would also be enforced “on party members, teachers, and young people from taking part in Ramadan activities.” “We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe a Ramadan fast,” it added.

uighur-man

Xinjiang, also as known as East Turkestan, is an “autonomous” region in northwestern China, which is inhabited by the Uighur, a racially distinct Muslim minority with their own language who demand total independence from Beijing. There are about 10.2 million Uighurs in Xinjiang, according to a 2002 census (the latest available) conducted by China.

“China taking these kind of coercive measures, restricting the faith of Uighur, will create more conflict,” Dilxadi Rexiti, a spokesman for the exiled World Uyghur Congress, said. “We call on China to ensure religious freedom for Uighur and stop political repression of Ramadan.”

The Uighur say they have often been subjected to racial and religious discrimination by the Chinese government. China accuses Uighur militants of waging a violent campaign for an independent state.

Share

Oh my! ISIS jihadists in Iraq mock brother Obama

ISIS has just released a new English language music video called ‘The End of Sykes Picot.’ At the end of the video, one of the ISIS spokes-terrorists, cruising around in a Ford 350 truck says, “Obama, did you prepare enough diapers for your soldiers?”

Gateway Pundit  Abus Saffiya, the Anderson Cooper of  this video, shows off the spoils of war (American military equipment) and raises the black flag of jihad at a former Iraqi military base. ISIS announced yesterday they had formed a caliphate in Syria-Iraq and implemented Sharia law.

Share

Is terror group ISIS planning to attack the U.S. homeland next?

How should I participate in this Friday’s “WARNING TO AMERICAN PEOPLE?”

Exclusive from: Weasel Zippers

BrF0_jmIYAAx0R4.jpg-large-337x450

ISIS members are preparing “an event to warn the U.S” to not involve themselves in Iraq. A person identifying himself as “Alanbari Daysam” has posted a series of threats to the United States homeland via Twitter today.

Calling for ISIS members to attack the United States, Dayaam posts pictures of suicide vests and instructs followers to “enter U.S. cities and marketplaces with these vests and detonate them, killing American citizens”

Screen-Shot-2014-06-26-at-6.47.48-PM1

In other Tweets, “Daysam” advocates advice from Osama Bin Laden telling Muslims not to ask before committing Jihad against America and to poison American drinking water.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-26-at-6.47.41-PM1

Share

PALESTINIAN PRISONERS starved for attention end their ‘hunger strike for dignity’

Dozens of Palestinian prisoners struck a deal with Israeli prisons to end their hunger strike because it was clear that it had failed, a senior Palestinian official told The Times of Israel. And because Ramadan is right around the corner.

carlos_latuff_hunger_strike_for_palestine

Times of Israel  While the prisoners were able to negotiate for some improvement in the conditions of their imprisonment, the official said they were primarily motivated by a realization that the issue had faded from the public agenda — presumably because of the kidnapping of 3 Israeli teens and ensuing IDF crackdown, and that their efforts would not lead to an end to the practice of administrative detention by Israel.

On Tuesday, 63 of 290 Palestinian prisoners suspended the strike, which they have been engaged in since late April, one of their lawyers said. The source, who is close to the Palestinian Fatah movement, said it was possible the strike’s end was connected to the controversial force-feeding law being brought to a vote next week.

Looks like these Palestinians are in need of a reduction in food

Looks like these Palestinians prisoners could benefit from a reduction in food

The bill was set to go ahead Wednesday after a short delay stemming from a disagreement between Yesh Atid and coalition partners was resolved Tuesday evening. The prisoners began refusing food on April 24 in protest of the policy that allows Israel to hold them without charge or trial under a controversial procedure called administrative detention which can be indefinitely extended for years.

“The strikers, who have reached an agreement with the Israeli prison authorities, have decided to suspend their action with the approach of Ramadan,” lawyer Ashraf Abu Snena said, referring to the Muslim fasting month which begins this weekend.

samedon

Israel Prisons Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman told AFP the sides has reached a “short-term agreement” which allowed for the hunger-strikers, all of whom are being treated in hospital due to their rapidly failing health, to suspend their action. “But this arrangement does not involve any suspension or cancellation of the use of administrative detention,” Weizman said. “This measure will continue to be used.”

Earlier this month, the prisons service said the hunger strike was the longest-ever staged by Palestinian detainees. Some 5,000 Palestinians are being held in Israeli jails, with nearly 200 in administrative detention. However, that number looks set to double as Israel presses a major arrest operation in the West Bank following the disappearance of three teenagers believed kidnapped by Hamas.

pymprisday

So far, 371 Palestinians have been arrested — 280 of them Hamas members — with most expected to be slapped with administrative detention orders. The Palestinian leadership and human rights groups have denounced the use of administrative detention, urging international pressure on Israel to scrap the measure.

Earlier this month, UN chief Ban Ki-moon expressed concern about the deteriorating health of the hunger-strikers and demanded that Israel either charge or release them. (Who cares what Muslim asskisser Moon has to say?)

hungerdignity

 

Share

Muslim jihadi who lived on disability welfare benefits in Australia, now fighting with ISIS terrorists in Iraq

Khaled Sharrouf, a notorious convicted Muslim terrorist from western Sydney who fled Australia under a false passport last year has been identified among militant fighters now laying a bloody siege to Iraq. Australian jihadists fighting with ISIS are carrying out massacres of captured Iraqi prisoners and participating in some of the most gruesome war crimes of the two-week-old Iraq insurgency.

Khaled Sharrouf with ISIS in Iraq

Khaled Sharrouf with ISIS in Iraq

Daily Telegraph Intelligence sources confirmed the authenticity of material showing Sharrouf posing with military equipment in Iraq, as the militant group ISIL continued its rampage through the war torn country, reaching towns only 45 minutes from the capital Baghdad.

“Convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf is among a handful of Australian jihadists believed to have carried out bloody, battlefield executions, in what amounts to a serious escalation of Australian involvement in the Iraq-Syria conflict”. 

Khaled Sharrouf with executed Iraqis.

Khaled Sharrouf with executed Iraqis.

Khaled Sharrouf, who spent almost four years in prison for his part in plotting a terrorist attack in Sydney, has posted photos on a private Facebook page under a new assumed name, boasting to friends back in Australia that he had joined the murderous Sunni uprising in Iraq.

AUSTRALIAN-born“Terror Nine” member Khaled Sharrouf lived on a disability pension in Sydney’s southwest. Inside his Punchbowl home when he was arrested in November 2005, police found extremist material, instructions on bomb-making and detonation and videos of hostages being executed.

DISABLED? looks pretty healthy to me

DISABLED? Looks pretty healthy to me

The 31-year-old father-of-four, who has now assumed a jihadist name after fleeing Australia on his brother’s passport, was picked up in the landmark Operation Pendennis investigation that thwarted the planned attack on an unspecified target in Sydney.

It is believed Sharrouf, who slipped under the radar when he was released from prison in 2009, had crossed the border from Syria some days ago, after having snuck out of Australia at 9.11am on December 6 last year on a Garuda flight to Indonesia, using his brother Mustafa’s passport. A major investigation was launched by counterterror authorities into how Sharrouf escaped from Australia and why it took 12 days before authorities even realized he had disappeared.

Australian-born “Terror Nine” member Khaled Sharrouf who slipped out of the country unnoticed on his brother’s passport

Australian-born “Terror Nine” member Khaled Sharrouf who slipped out of the country unnoticed on his brother’s passport

His disappearance, a major embarrassment to border security agencies, was hushed up by authorities with The Sunday Telegraph blocked from accessing documents about the case.

The confirmed number of Australians identified by intelligence agencies as having joined fighting in Syria, and now Iraq was around 50, although the number of those suspected of having left Australia to fight abroad in the middle east could be as high as 120.

Share