The baby-faced Australian teenager who joined Islamic State terrorists in the Middle East has reportedly blown himself up in a suicide bomb attack. The Islamic State jihadists released a photo showing 18-year-old Jake Bilardi inside a white van, which is he thought to have died in.
Earlier story: jihadi-jake-babyfaced-australian-teen-shy-and-quiet-at-school-declared-hed-converted-to-islam-and-joined-isis
UK Daily Mail (h/t Susan K & several BNI Aussies) Bilardi travelled from Melbourne to the Iraqi city of Ramadi in the Islamic State stronghold of Anbar last year, saying that he went to ISIS ‘chasing death’. He is said to have carried out one of 13 suicide car bomb attacks on Iraqi army and security positions in Ramadi on Wednesday.
On Thursday, an image of Bilardi sitting in front of an Islamic State flag was posted to Twitter with the caption: ‘The Australian brother who carried out Martyrdom operation in Ramadi, Al Anbar.’
A separate Islamic State Twitter account posted a photo of Bilardi with caption: ‘Breaking News: Australian citizen Jake Bilardi aka Abu Abdullah carried the martyrdom operation in #Ramadi, #Iraq.’
The Bilardi family has been greatly upset by the news with his aunt, Connie, clearly heard crying from inside the family home after word came through of the suicide bombing.
Relatives have hunkered down in their Ascot Vale home, in Melbourne’s north-west, refusing to speak on the revelations. But his aunt had told Daily Mail Australia, in an earlier interview, that the teenager’s decision to join the ranks of ISIS ‘was devastating, just devastating’.
When asked earlier this week how the young man’s father was coping with the news his son was fighting with ISIS, his auntie’s emotional response was: ‘well, he’s not’.
Australian authorities have yet to confirm the 18-year-old died in the attacks, which killed at least 10 people and wounded 30.
Killing plume … an Islamic State propaganda image allegedly showing the aftermath of a suicide attack on Ramadi yesterday
You only have to conduct a few jihad operations every year. You return with a bunch of sex slaves, 3 or 4 women and 3 or 4 children. Whenever you need money, you just sell one of them off. (And still collect welfare)
BIRMINGHAM CRUSADER ENGLAND
Islamic State militants are planning to extend their positions to Lebanon and declare an ‘Islamic emirate there, Lebanese media says. ISIS jihadists are also planning suicide bombings in Beirut, according to the report.
RT ISIS militants are “preparing military plans to declare an Islamic emirate in Lebanon very soon,” security sources told Lebanon’s Daily Star. The report added that the jihadists are preparing to establish a military committee that will oversee “Lebanese affairs” while “considering Lebanon as part of its state.” In June 2014, the militants’ chief – Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi – declared captured territories from Iraq’s Diyala province to Syria’s Aleppo an Islamic State ‘caliphate.’
IS fighters are demanding the militants in northern Syria to support them in the invasion of territories in neighboring Lebanon, the report stated. Unnamed security sources told the Lebanese paper that the arrangements to form an ISIS command for the Lebanon emirate are being supervised by Syrian militant Khalaf al-Zeyabi Halous, codenamed ‘Abu Musaab Halous,’ who played a key role in the IS offensive to capture the northern Raqqa province in 2013.
The report also revealed that an influential party in Lebanon received information that the jihadists have been actively recruiting suicide bombers to “target Shiite gatherings in Beirut and the southern suburbs, as well as French and Western interests.” It added that the Iranian embassy in Beirut is particularly vulnerable to an assault.
ISIS has already beheaded some Lebanese soldiers
The Iranian embassy was previously targeted by extremists in November 2013. The suicide bombing resulted in 23 deaths and at least 160 injuries.
In addition to government forces, Lebanese Christians have been arming themselves to defend their land and families from the jihadists.
British Muslim medical student who went to Syria to search for a friend’s twin daughters who left home to marry ISIS terrorists, lived with ISIS, earned their trust, but managed to escape to Turkey. He said they are planning something much more spectacular than 9/11.
Western Journalism “They want to be more better than al-Qaeda,” Ahmad Rashidi said to NBC’s Richard Engel on Meet the Press. “They want to do something much worse than the World Trade Center.” He added that the U.S. bombings are making ISIS happy because they elevate the group’s status to that of al-Qaeda. “They are full of hate. You can see the fire in the eyes.” “If you smell like European, they are going to kill you.”
“I have 24 hours left to live… the Jordanian pilot has even less,” says second Japanese hostage who claims ISIS will execute him and the Jordanian airman unless jailed female Muslim terrorist is released.
Second hostage Kenji Goto holding up photo of fellow Japanese hostage, Haruna Yukawa, who was beheaded the other day
UK Daily Mail A video posted on jihadist websites shows a picture of Japanese hostage Kenji Goto holding a photograph of captured Jordanian pilot, 1st Lt Mu’ath al-Kaseasbeh. A voiceover, purportedly by Goto, warns that Jordan is blocking the Japanese journalist’s release by failing to free Sajida al-Rishawi, a would-be suicide bomber on death row since 2006.
The statement says Goto and al-Kaseasbeh will be beheaded within 24 hours if al-Rishawi is not freed and urges the Japanese government to put pressure on Jordan. The voiceover warns: ‘Any more delays by the Jordanian government will mean they are responsible for the death of the pilot which will then be followed by mine.
Japanese hostage Kenji Goto holding photos of Jordanian pilot also threatened with beheading by the Islamic State
‘I only have 24 hours left to live… and the pilot has even less. Please don’t leave us to die. Japan has indicated it will not negotiate with terrorists.
Freelance journalist Kenji Goto was seized in late October in Syria, apparently while trying to rescue another hostage, 42-year-old Haruna Yukawa, who was captured by the ISIS terrorists last summer.
Sajida al-Rishawi gained notoriety in 2005 after confessing on Jordanian television that she tried to blow herself up alongside her husband in an Al Qaeda attack in Amman, Jordan.
YOUTUBE QUICKLY BANNED THIS VIDEO BUT YOU CAN SEE IT HERE:
A video released today allegedly shows the Islamic State group threatening to kill two Japanese hostages unless they receive a $200 million ransom from the Japanese government in the next 72 hours.
Ahram The video shows two hostages in orange jumpsuits that the Muslim terrorists identify as Kenji Goto Jogo and Haruna Yukawa. In August, a Japanese citizen believed to be Yukawa, a private military company operator in his early 40s, was kidnapped in Syria after going there to train with militants, according to a post on a blog kept. One video on his page showed him holding a Kalashnikov assault rifle with the caption: “Syria war in Aleppo 2014.” Goto is a respected Japanese freelance journalist who went to report on Syria’s civil war last year and knew of Yukawa.
Greta Ramelli and Vanessa Marzullo who defied their parents by going to Syria to volunteer as humanitarian workers in Aleppo last August, were kidnapped by ISIS savages and now say their lives are in grave danger.
(Gee…looks like ISIS has tired of them as sex slaves and now are threatening to cut off their heads in front of a worldwide audience)
UK Mirror Italians Greta Ramelli, 20, and Vanessa Marzullo, 21, were kidnapped in Aleppo last August while volunteering in the war-torn city. Today, a video emerged of the two women dressed in black head scarves and reading an apparently scripted message to camera at an unknown location.
In it they say: “We supplicate our government and its mediators to bring us back home for Christmas. We are in big danger and we could be killed.
“The government and its mediators are responsible for our lives.” The message appears to have been filmed more than two weeks ago, with the women holding up a hand written sign carrying the date December 17.
The footage of the women has not yet been verified, and the Italian foreign ministry spokesman declined to comment tonight.
CLICK SCREEN BELOW TWICE TO SEE VIDEO: