Four members of a fraternity at the University of Kansas have been kicked out after admitting to participating in a video mocking Muslims. Big deal.
The Blaze Zeta Beta Tau, a fraternity known for its Jewish roots, punished the members just one day after learning about the clip, which was posted using the Yeti app on April 9, according to the Associated Press. The short video showed a man dressed in blue, wearing what appears to be a turban and repeatedly saying “Allahu akbar,” Arabic for “God is great.” Others can be heard laughing at the spectacle, which can be viewed below. (I guess they should have stuck to allowable Muslim commentary such as “Death to Israel” and “Kill all the Jews”)
Turkey’s Directorate of Religious Affairs (Diyanet) has released a fatwa stating that usage of toilet paper is permissible within Islam, though it emphasized that water should be the primary source of cleansing.
Hurriyet Daily News Reminding that for a prayer to be religiously legitimate, one’s body, clothes and the place where the prayer is to be performed should be free of items defined as “unclean” by Islam, the fatwa said the cleaning should be conducted with water.
Private parts should always be washed with WATER after using the bathroom. ALWAYS USE LEFT HAND TO CLEAN yourself. (Because Muslims use the right hand to eat).
“If water cannot be found for cleansing, other cleaning materials can be used. Even though some sources deem paper to be unsuitable as a cleaning material, as it is an apparatus for writing, there is no problem in using toilet paper,” read a part of the statement.
Diyanet had stated in late March that it was okay for substances produced for cleaning and containing alcohol to be used for cleaning purposes, while stressing that drinking alcohol was forbidden by the Islamic religion.
“If [substances containing alcohol] spill onto a dress or the body, they must be washed or they cannot perform a prayer. While it is forbidden to drink substances containing alcohol that were produced for cleaning purposes, it is acceptable to use them for cleaning. Therefore the places that were cleaned with such substances need not be washed before performing a prayer,” read a part of Diyanet’s answer.
MUSLIM TOILET ETIQUETTE:
1. When going to the toilet, do not touch the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
2. Do not cleanse the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
3. After relieving oneself, use three stones or three clods of clay. (Muslim)
4. When using the toilet, do not face or sit with the back towards the Qibla. (Bukhari)
5. When intending to urinate, find a suitable place of privacy. (Abu Dawood)
6. Do not urinate in stagnant water (water that does not flow). (Bukhari)
7. Do not urinate in a bathroom, as many a time due to this, evil temptations are aroused.(Tirmidhi)
8. Do not stand and urinate. (Tirmidhi)
9. Do not converse (with another person) whilst relieving oneself. (Musnad Ahmad)
10. Do not relieve oneself at riverbanks, roads and shady places where people walk or rest. (Abu Dawood)
11. Recite BISMILLAH before entering the toilet, as this will serve as a veil between the jinn and the private parts of humans. (Tirmidhi)
12. Do not perform istinja with bones or dung. (Tirmidhi)
Islamic State fighters are shaving off their beards and dressing as women in a bid to escape from battle, Iraqi forces have claimed.
(Transgender Rights groups in America are reported to be asking Barack Hussein Obama to offer them asylum and find them a job here)
UK Daily Mail A series of pictures have emerged showing men who have reportedly been caught trying to escape from northern Iraq wearing dresses, bras and make-up.
The photographs, posted on Instagram, show authorities appearing to pull back burkas to reveal young boys and even men with moustaches. In one a scared teenager wearing pink eyeshadow is held by the throat as an official takes a picture. It is not known when the photograph was originally taken.
Under Sharia law, which ISIS partially adheres to, women are prevented from fighting. Jihadists are believed to be terrified of being killed by a female because they think it will stop them getting their 72 virgins in heaven.
One man is pictured in a flowery red jumpsuit with a thick blue blanket pulled over his head.
But men – and even boys as young as 13 – have been given powerful machine guns and are expected to join the cause.
The photographs were revealed just five days after it emerged three men from the region were accused of homosexuality and publicly beheaded by a sword-wielding ISIS executioner.
“I’m too sexy for my shoes, too sexy, yeah, I’m too sexy”