HOORAY FOR ISIS!

Finally, the Islamic State (ISIS) is doing something of benefit to the West – executing Muslim foreign fighters who joined ISIS, but now want to return home.

isis-execution

IB Times  (h/t Colin W) The Islamic State (ISIS) has executed several of own soldiers in its Syrian stronghold Raqqa after its leaders accused them of wanting to desert its ranks.  An IBTimes UK source in the city said ISIS had begun executing the soldiers for trying to escape and return to their home countries.

They also revealed the soldiers, who were mainly foreigners, were killed after “the discovery of lies.” It is not yet possible to verify the claims, but the killings would follow other public executions in the Raqqa, which has become the scene of fierce fighting amid a succession of US-led coalition air strikes.

Last month three Syrian men were allegedly beheaded by the terror group for cursing.

bz4y-ezccaalmgm

Share

Now, if only America had courageous TV News/Political commentators and analysts like Egypt has

This video presents a compilation of responses on Egyptian TV channels by news and political commentators on the recent deadly attacks by Muslim Brotherhood-linked terrorist groups in the Sinai.

TV host Ahmad Musa said, on Sada Al-Balad TV: “I want to see the blood from executions in the dozens, in the hundreds… I want to see corpses. Corpses of terrorists, of murderers.” TV host Amr Adeeb said, on Al-Youm TV: “We will not rest until we finish off those sons of bitches and completely destroy the MUslim Brotherhood.”

Share

WOO HOO! Egypt rejects pleas from CAIR and left wing bleeding hearts to release from jail Egyptian-American hunger striker who is on his death bed

A request to release detained hunger-striking Egyptian-American Mohamed Soltan due to his deteriorating health condition was rejected for the fourth time on Wednesday. Cairo Criminal court rejected the request filed by 12 rights groups, describing it as “a blatant intervention in judiciary work.” Soltan was arrested for his participation in anti-government riots with the Muslim Brotherhood.

ORIGINAL STORY: going-going-mohamed-soltan-the-egyptian-american-son-of-muslim-brotherhood-leader-salah-soltan-fell-into-a-coma-on-sunday-after-281-days-on-hunger-strike

Bleeding hearts protest at Egyptian Embassy in Washington. Notice Code Pinko's Medea Benjamin at right in pink sweater

Bleeding hearts protest at Egyptian Embassy in Washington. Notice Code Pinko’s Medea Benjamin at right in pink sweater

Ahram  The rights groups included the freedoms committee of the Doctors Syndicate, Al-Nadeem Centre for Rehabilitation of Victims of Violence, The Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR) and the Arab Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI). Maha Mahmoud, who filed the request on their behalf, contested the court’s decisions saying it was not “a blatant intervention”, adding the request was based on medical reports on Soltan’s condition.

Not looking' so good, Mohammed…Buh Bye!

Not looking’ so good, Mohamed…Buh Bye!

Soltan, 26, is on trial with 50 others, including top Muslim Brotherhood leaders, in the case known as the “Rabaa control room”. The court adjourned the case on Wednesday to 16 November. Soltan has been on hunger-strike for over 280 days, causing several local and international rights groups, including Amnesty International, to voice deep concerns over his deteriorating medical condition.

Soltan’s family have launched a hunger strike in solidarity, calling on the Egyptian public to join them and also urging the US to help release him. (Good, hope they all starve to death)

Soltan and other defendants are accused of setting up an operations room during the Brotherhood-led Rabaa Al-Adaweya protest camp in July – August  2013, as part of plans to defy the state and spread chaos, as well as plot attacks on police stations, private property and churches.

His father, Saleh Soltan, a leading Muslim Brotherhood member, was rounded up by authorities in a crackdown on Morsi’s sympathizers.

Mohamed and his Muslim Brotherhood papa, Saleh

Mohamed and his Muslim Brotherhood papa, Saleh Soltan

Share

IRAQ: Islamic State (ISIS) jihadists slaughter 46 Iraqi tribesmen in the middle of a street near Baghdad

Jihadists from the Islamic State group have executed at least 46 members of a tribe that fought against them in Iraq’s Anbar province, sources said. The men from the Albu Nimr tribe were killed in an area overrun by the militants last week north of the town of Heet, a local leader and a doctor said.

32

Digital Journal  A police colonel and a leader from the anti-jihadist Sahwa forces confirmed the killings, saying they took place on Wednesday. ISIS jihadists have overrun large areas of Anbar, and the killings are likely aimed at discouraging resistance from powerful local tribes, who will be key to any successful bid to retake the province.

Images said to show the aftermath of the public executions were circulated on micro-blogging site Twitter. One picture shows a long line of more than 30 men in civilian clothes lying in the middle of a street with streams of blood running over the dusty ground, as young men and children look on.

B1H-beaIgAAd_kf

The victims are barefoot and many are blindfolded, their hands bound behind their backs. ISIS did not immediately claim responsibility for the killings, but the group has executed hundreds of people in areas of Iraq and Syria that it controls.

ISIS spearheaded a militant offensive that has overrun much of the country’s Sunni Arab heartland since June, sweeping security forces aside. Iraqi security forces, Shiite militias and some Sunni tribesmen are fighting to push IS back, but have made only limited local progress so far.

B1IEcnvIUAAnir6.jpg-large

Share

EGYPT is punishing Gaza for attack on its military by Hamas militants

Egypt gives residents on Gaza border 48 hours to leave as Egyptian Army prepares to destroy homes to build buffer zone after deadly attack.

Egypt's President Sisi vows retribution after 31 soldiers slain in Sinai

Egypt’s President Sisi makes good on his vow for retribution after 31 soldiers slain in Sinai

Times of Israel  Egyptian authorities on Tuesday ordered residents living along the country’s eastern border with the Gaza Strip to evacuate so they can demolish their homes and set up a buffer zone to stop weapons and militant trafficking between Egypt and the Palestinian territory, officials said.

The measure comes four days after Islamic militant fighters attacked an army post, killing at least 31 soldiers in the restive area in the northeastern corner of the Sinai Peninsula. After the attack, Egypt declared a state of emergency and dawn-to-dusk curfew there. Authorities also indefinitely closed the Gaza crossing, the only non-Israeli passage for the crowded strip with the world.

Slaughter: The scene in Sinai following the killing of 31 police officers by militants near Egypt's border with Gaza

Slaughter: The scene in Sinai following the killing of 31 police officers by militants near Egypt’s border with Gaza

The buffer zone, which will include water-filled trenches to thwart tunnel diggers, will be 500 meters (yards) wide and extended along the 13 kilometer (9 mile) border.

The Egyptian army has waged a broad offensive in northern Sinai against Islamist groups, who have turned several areas into strongholds over the past three years, destroying most of the sprawling smuggling tunnels that connected the area with Gaza.

Egyptian army soldiers seen in a watchtower on the Rafah border with the Gaza Strip

Egyptian army soldiers seen in a watchtower on the Rafah border with the Gaza Strip

Egyptian media meanwhile has accused Gaza’s Hamas rulers of meddling in Egypt’s affairs, with some suggesting that the Islamic terror group is supporting fighters inside Egypt since the military overthrew Egypt’s elected president, the Islamist Mohammed Morsi, last year. Hamas officials deny any interference and criticize Egypt for imposing stricter border crossing rules since then.

An image of Egyptian military demolishing homes in Northern Sinai on Wednesday to create buffer zone along the borders with Gaza

An image of Egyptian military demolishing homes in Northern Sinai on Wednesday to create buffer zone along the borders with Gaza

Since Morsi’s ouster, attacks against security forces in northern Sinai have escalated, something Egyptian authorities blame on Morsi and his allies. Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood group, which has been branded a terrorist organization in Egypt, denied links to violence. Another al-Qaida-inspired group called Ansar Beit al-Maqdis has claimed responsibility for a number of attacks.

Egyptians guarding the border with Gaza

Egyptians guarding the border with Gaza

Instead of homes, the region will be replaced with a series of water-filled trenches, with the hope that this will drown any Gazans who try to dig tunnels into the Sinai Peninsula.

In addition, Egypt plans to “indefinitely” close the border crossing into the Gaza Strip, meaning the sole non-Israeli crossing, through which humanitarian aid might cross, will be entirely inaccessible. Given the Sisi government’s hostility to the Gazans, this could remain the case for a long time to come.

Sinai_BufferZone

 

Share

After 31 soldiers were killed in bomb attacks, al-Sisi says “Muslim jihadists threaten Egypt’s very existence”

Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi says the country is facing a threat to its existence from jihadists after the military suffered the biggest loss of life in decades in attacks in Sinai. At least 31 soldiers were killed in two attacks on Friday, the deadliest a bomb blast near the town of El-Arish.

fc71d746-04d8-47af-b4ad-a3f65ed24dbb

BBC  (h/t Colin W) A three-month state of emergency has been declared in parts of the Sinai Peninsula and Egypt’s Rafah crossing into the Gaza Strip was closed. There will be three days of mourning.  In a live TV address, Mr Sisi said a huge plot was being waged against Egypt “by external forces”. 

“This is meant to break up Egypt and the Egyptians …. Egypt is fighting a war of existence.” No group has said it carried out the attacks, which came as the army continued an offensive against jihadists in northern Sinai.

ccc

Militants have stepped up attacks since Islamist President Mohammed Morsi was ousted by the army last year amid massive opposition protests. In the deadliest attack, 28 soldiers were killed and a similar number injured in a suicide bomb blast at a checkpoint near El-Arish, the main town in the north of the restive peninsula.  Three more soldiers died in a separate shooting at a checkpoint in the town itself. 

“The army and the police will take all necessary measures to tackle the dangers of terrorism and its financing, to preserve the security of the region… and protect the lives of citizens,” the statement said. Communications have been cut, and helicopters and special forces are now searching for militant hideouts, she adds.  In their continuing offensive in northern Sinai, security forces have recently killed and captured dozens of suspected members of jihadist groups.

Share

SYRIA: Islamic State (ISIS) jihadists crucify 17-year-old boy

Pictures being shared online show a banner attached to the teenager’s chest saying the boy has been crucified for taking photos of ISIS military bases and receiving 500 Turkish lira for any footage taken.

Independent  The message describes the ruling for the alleged crime as “apostasy” and states the teenager has been “killed and crucified for a period of three days” as the punishment. The alleged execution comes after it emerged Isis militants had beheaded their own fighters for spying and espionage.

abdallaah-mujaahid4life-on-twitter-191

abdallaah-mujaahid4life-on-twitter-41

abdallaah-mujaahid4life-on-twitter-45

abdallaah-mujaahid4life-on-twitter-181

It is not known who took the picture, which was circulated across social media by some Isis supporters on Friday. Charlie Winter, Programs Officer at counter-extremism think tank the Quilliam Foundation, said crucifixion is a prescribed punishment meted out by Isis for specific crimes.

He told The Independent: “Crucifixion has been used many times before – it’s an age-old punishment dealt out to people who have committed treason.” All photos below are ISIS crucifixions:

8-christians-murdered-by-isis-tweet-1

020514cruc

20140606-233719

140501204722-01-syria-crucifixions-horizontal-gallery

140501204732-02-syria-crucifixions-horizontal-gallery

kereszt7

Syrians-crucified

 

Share

SYRIA: New head shots from ISIS

The description says, “The men in these pictures used only home made riles with a combination of sword and beheading technicues passed down from generations of Muslim barbarians to take out these Assadist dogs. They are in hell now.”

LiveLeak-dot-com-9ff_1413475410-nigeegerheasds_1413475525.jpg.resized

LiveLeak-dot-com-9ff_1413475410-swagniggetrs_1413475527.jpg.resized

Share

Gee, ya think Turkey might want to enter the war against ISIS after ISIS invades Turkey?

Turkey has been funding, arming, and facilitating ISIS fighters’ crossing into Syria from Turkey to fight against the Syrian government and this is the thanks they get? Guess that old Winston Churchill saying, “An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile, hoping it will eat him last,” might be playing out here soon.

ISIS has released a propaganda video in which the group attacks Turkey and its president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, whom ISIS refers to mockingly as the Caliph of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group threatens to conquer Turkey and put an end to Erdoğan’s rule. Turkey has been accused by several regional and Western countries of providing aid to Sunni terrorists, including ISIS.

Eretz Zen

Share