The man, who appears to be a civilian, was accused of giving out information to the Syrian government. The incident took place in the city of al-Rastan in the Homs governorate, the third largest city in the Homs and under the control of the FSA.
These “moderate” rebels have been getting $$hundreds of millions in military aid from Barack Hussein Obama and other Western countries.
A terrorist-allied militia group says it has ‘secured’ a U.S. Embassy compound in Libya’s capital, more than a month after American personnel cut and run from the country over ongoing fighting.
An Associated Press journalist walked through the compound Sunday after the Dawn of Libya, an umbrella group for Islamist militias, invited onlookers inside. Windows at the compound had been broken, but it appeared most of the equipment there remained untouched. A commander for the Dawn of Libya group said his forces had entered and been in control of the compound since last week.
A video posted online showed men playing in a pool at the compound. In a message on Twitter, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Safira Deborah said the video appeared to have been shot in at the embassy’s residential annex.
Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated/Hamas-linked activists like CAIR who strong-armed the FBI into purging anti-(Islamic) terrorism training materials considered ‘offensive’ to Muslims, have made their next wave of demands, which include an overhaul in the way ALL law enforcement officers are trained in the US.
Judicial Watch The coalition of influential and Muslim Brotherhood-connected Muslim rights groups are demanding that the Obama administration implement a mandatory retraining program for all federal, state and local law enforcement officials who may have been subjected to materials they deem “biased and discriminatory” against Muslims.
There must also be an audit of all federal law enforcement and intelligence gathering training and educational materials to identify and remove information that could exhibit bias against Muslim terrorists.
Judicial Watch says, “the outrageous demands were made this month in a letter to Lisa O. Monaco, the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. “Without executive branch actions, including those we recommend below, trainings that perpetuate gross stereotypes and false information about Islam and Muslims will continue to proliferate at the state and local level,” the letter says.
It continues: “The use of anti-Muslim trainers and materials is not only highly offensive, disparaging the faith of millions of Americans, but leads to biased policing that targets individuals and communities based on religion, not evidence of wrongdoing.”
Former FBI Special Agent and expert counter-terrorism trainer, John Guandolo is a main target of CAIR’s smear campaign against law-enforcement trainers
“These “activist” groups further demand that the Obama administration must pursue disciplinary action against agents and officials who engage in discriminatory conduct as well as those responsible for the anti-Muslim training materials.
Finally, the coalition insists that all federal funding to local and state law enforcement agencies be withheld unless they ban all training materials considered to be biased against race, ethnicity, religion or national origin. In short, these empowered Muslim activists want to dictate how our nation’s law enforcement agencies operate at every level.”
Among the signatories is the terrorist front organization Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which has repeatedly proven that it wields tremendous power in the Obama administration. Founded in 1994 by three Middle Eastern extremists, CAIR got the FBI to purge anti-terrorism material determined to be offensive to Muslims. Judicial Watch uncovered that scandal last summer and obtained hundreds of pages of FBI documents with details of the arrangement.”
“CAIR also got several police departments in President Obama’s home state of Illinois to cancel essential counterterrorism courses over accusations that the instructor was anti-Muslim. The course was called “Islamic Awareness as a Counter-Terrorist Strategy” and departments in Lombard, Elmhurst and Highland Park caved into CAIR’s demands.”
Ah, yes, another shining example of the terrorism-supporting Muslim community in Britain.
In a video-clip posted on the Internet on August 21, ex-boxer Anthony Small, now going by the name of Abdul Haqq, justified ISIS conduct in Iraq, saying that the killing of James Foley, whom he called “Mr. Beheaded Infidel,” was due to American air strikes against ISIS. He warned: “If Britain follows the United Snakes of America in their attack against the Islamic State, the U.K. will become a very unsafe place.” He also says you can’t imagine how “many Muslim terrorist sleeper cells are in the U.S.”
ISIS allegedly threatened in a new video Friday to slaughter nine Lebanese soldiers it is holding within three days unless the government acted to release Islamist detainees held in Roumieh prison.
Gateway Pundit The group posted a video showing nine other soldiers begging for their lives, urging their families to take to the streets in the next three days to demand the release of Islamist prisoners as a condition to escape al-Sayyed’s fate. I
In the footage, posted on YouTube Friday night, one of the nine soldiers called on their families to block roads and exert pressure on the government to release the Islamist detainees from Roumieh within three days because they faced the threat of slaughter at the hands of IS militants. “I urge my people to take to the streets to pressure the Lebanese government or else we will be slaughtered,” Hussein Mahmoud Ammar, a soldier from the Akkar village of Fnaydeq, said in the video. “If they don’t take to the streets, we will be slaughtered within three days.”
The wife of Ali al-Sayyed held her daughter and mourned the death of her husband, a Lebanese soldier who was beheaded by ISIS militants in Fnideq, a town in northern Lebanon.
Islamic State terrorists beheaded a Lebanese soldier who was one of 19 captured by hardline Syrian Islamists when they seized a Lebanese border town for few days this month, a video posted on social media showed on Saturday.
The soldier, recognizable as Ali al-Sayyed, a Sunni Muslim from north Lebanon, was shown blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back, writhing and kicking the dusty ground while a militant announces he will be killed. Another militant then beheads him.
Less than two years after four Americans got massacred in a terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya the Obama administration is disregarding congressional opposition to lift a decades-old ban on Libyans attending flight schools and training as nuclear scientists in the United States.
Judicial Watch The ban was implemented in 1983 after a wave of terrorist incidents involving Libyans. The African nation continues to be a hotbed of terrorism and in fact, the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli was recently evacuated because violence between rival militias has created a deadly environment. Many other foreign governments have also shut down their embassies in Libya because the violence has spread throughout the entire country.
Nevertheless, President Obama has discounted congressional opposition to let Libyans train as pilots, airplane mechanics and nuclear scientists in the United States. Perhaps the commander-in-chief has somehow forgotten that many of the 9/11 hijackers—mostly Saudi nationals—received their training in American flights schools because our government allowed it. Have we not learned that it’s a really bad idea to help our enemies obtain skills that could later be used to attack us?
Official word of this senseless change comes via a final regulation approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). It lifts the longtime prohibition on Libyans coming to the U.S. to attend flight school, work in aviation maintenance or flight operations or to study or train in nuclear science. The Obama administration claims that the ban is no longer necessary because the “United States Government and the Government of Libya have normalized their relationship and most of the restrictions and sanctions imposed by the United States and the United Nations toward Libya have been lifted.”
Coming soon, to a flight school near you
The move comes just a few months after a congressional hearing addressed what was then the administration’s proposal to overturn the 30-year ban. Before actually reversing the longtime regulation, the administration was required to provide Congress with certain documents that were never provided, according to the heads of the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee considering the matter. In other words, the president has once again blown off Congress and this week the lawmakers involved in the process expressed outrage.
“The Obama Administration is turning a blind eye to real terrorist threats that exist in Libya today by carelessly forging ahead with its plan to allow Libyan pilots and nuclear scientists to study in the United States,” said House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte. “The House Judiciary Committee has repeatedly sought information about the Administration’s policy reversal but political appointees at the Department of Homeland Security have stonewalled the Committee’s requests and have not articulated why it is in Americans’ best interests to change policy.
Given the ongoing volatility in Libya, it is unconscionable and completely irresponsible that the Administration plans to lift a longstanding policy that protects Americans and our national security from threats in the region.”
At the congressional hearing earlier this year, a top Homeland Security official revealed that the Hillary Clinton State Department first requested the Libyan ban lift in 2010. Three years later, the official, Alan Bersin, told Congress, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano agreed to begin the process to amend the regulations relating to Libya. This illustrates that the administration started working to lift the ban long before the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi. Clearly, it was not enough to deter the administration from going forth with its dangerous plan.
Iraqi Christians are desperate to leave Iraq, where they are being threatened with death if they refuse to convert to Islam. France and Australia have opened their doors to these Christians. America has not.
More than half of Iraq’s Christians have fled their country since the start of the war. Many of them are still not returning home because of sectarian violence targeting Christians. The last official Iraqi census in 1987 showed almost 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Now, a U.S. State Department report says that number may have dropped to close to one third of that at 500,000. Many Iraqi Christians have now settled in Jordan.