Hamas hangs children on fences, no doubt near a rocket launcher, turning them into human shields.
If a missile doesn’t take them out, they will probably strangle to death.
Shoebat (h/t Ann B)
And CNN does not challenge him. I guess they are unaware that Egypt has demolished more than 1600 smuggling tunnels between Gaza and Egypt. And that Israel has found large caches of weapons, missiles and launchers inside them as well as Hamas terrorists trying to sneak into Israel from the tunnels.
And if you think Gazans don’t have an overabundance of everything they need, trucked in by Israel, check this out: take-a-look-at-life-in-the-open-air-prison-as-muslims-and-leftists-like-to-call-it-that-is-gaza-today
Al-Quds (Arabic for Jerusalem) Day is a big holiday in Iran and Gaza which calls for the annihilation of Israel and where the crowds like to chant ‘Death to America’ and ‘Death to Israel.’
The Orlando Muslim demonstrators were brandishing Hamas and Hezbollah flags but figured they could appease the public by saying that the terrorists are really freedom fighters. They got a little nervous when they realized they were talking to people who weren’t fooled by the game they were playing. When the Hezbollah fan was asked what his name is, he answered “Shimon Peres” (Israeli president until last week)
connect741 (h/t Alan K)
If it weren’t for Hamas, Israel wouldn’t need the Iron Dome, you idiots. The UN’s top human rights official again condemned Israel for its military actions to stop Hamas rocket attacks against Israeli civilians, accusing the Jewish state of “deliberately defying International Law… in a way that may constitute war crimes.”
THIS JUST IN: US Senate approves $225 million emergency funding for Israeli ‘Iron Dome’ system
Navi Pillay, UN degenerate
Breitbart Navi Pillay told reporters following yet another “emergency” meeting of the Geneva-based UN Human Rights Council that Israel was not doing enough to protect civilians. “There is a strong possibility,” said the known Israel critic, “that international law has been violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes.”
Among the UN’s long bill of particulars against the beleaguered Jewish state comes the almost unbelievable accusation that Israel’s refusal to share its Iron Dome ballistic missile defense shield with the “governing authority” of Gaza – i.e. Hamas, the terror group created to pursue the extermination of the Jewish state and now waging a terrorist war against it – constitutes a war crime against the civilians of Gaza.
As of August 1st
The UN chairwoman criticized the U.S. for helping fund Israel’s Iron Dome system which has saved countless Israeli and Palestinian lives. “No such protection has been provided to Gazans against the shelling,” she said. Just because Hamas fires rockets indiscriminately aimed at Israeli civilian population centers without provocation and fires them from within its own population centers does not “absolve” Israel from its own legal violations, Pillay told reporters Thursday.
Marking the end of her contentious, six-year term as chairman of the notoriously anti-Israel UNHRC, Pillay saved her harshest condemnations for what she termed Israeli “targeting” of UN-run schools and hospitals in Gaza. She did not mention, nor was she reminded by any of the reporters present, that as of this writing, at least three UN-run schools in Gaza have been used as rocket warehouses, a gross violation of international law that clearly falls within the category of war crimes.
Neither did she mention, nor was she reminded, that in at least two of the three cases cited above, the terror rockets found on UN property in Gaza were returned to Hamas by the UN. “What I’m seeing now is a recurrence of the very acts that the Gaza fact-finding mission indicated as constituting war crimes and crimes against humanity,” she said.
The UN’s Human Rights Council has long been a source of deep embarrassment to some UN supporters all-too-conscious that the council is widely regarded as a cesspool of anti-Israel and anti-Jewish hatred, manipulated by the world’s very worst human rights abusers to cover up their own gross abuses of human rights by scapegoating Israel.
While Israel is the only country in the world that remains a standing agenda item at every session, the human rights body has to date said nothing about the recent Russian-backed shooting down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine, nor has it condemned the ongoing mass killings in Syria or South Sudan. North Korea, China, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, or Iran, all recent or current members of the council, have never been condemned by it.
The UNHRC has never formally mentioned “Hamas” by name, let alone condemned it.
From 2006 through 2012, Israel was formally condemned by the UNHRC at least 47 times.
Israeli Ambassador to the UN
CNN finally gets around to mentioning how Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Jordan are not supporting Hamas and are in fact, backing Israel, but the reason they give is idiotic: They say it’s because the “Arab states fear the jihadists will try to bring democratic reform to their countries.”
Naturally, they fail to mention that Egypt just held a democratic election after the ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood. And CNN wonders why their ratings are in the toilet.
Tesco, the UK’s largest sharia-compliant food retailer, has strongly rejected claims that the Gaza crisis is forcing it to stop selling Israeli produce and products, saying that in the case of Israeli dates packaged under its own label it had decided to stop selling them in September “for commercial reasons.”
JPost According to the grocery chain, the dates are grown in Israel but packaged in the West Bank. “It is clearly marked as “West Bank (Israeli settlement produce)” so customers are fully aware of what they are buying,” a spokesman told The Jerusalem Post. “As part of our regular review of our range, we will not be selling this product for much longer.”
The spokesman said that in line with the recent request from the British government on “origin of food” labeling, the dates have to be marked and sold as such, and as Tesco customers have been asking for such information, the company has to supply it.
Nevertheless, he emphasized that the decision had nothing to do with Gaza and that any report to the contrary was “erroneous.” “Like all major UK retailers we sell some products that are sourced from Israel,” he said. “We do this in line with the government position on trade with Israel, and we mark all products clearly with the country of origin so customers can make informed choices about what to buy.”
The spokesman said Tesco had “no plans to change our sourcing arrangements, which are in line with other retailers and in accordance with the Government’s position.” Explaining the background to its decision, Tesco confirmed it had received questions from customers about products from Israel or the West Bank.
“To make sure we answered their questions with the most accurate and up to date information, we contacted suppliers to double-check our own information, particularly for branded products,” the chain said.
As to whether just the suppliers of kosher products had been approached or whether the company had sought similar information from other suppliers, the spokesman told the Postthat while it had not asked all its suppliers, many had been requested to indicate the country of origin of their products.
He declined to name any examples of those approached.
2013’s figures for the Tesco chain of 2,500 stores showed a £3.3 billion profit.
The IDF released for publication the name of the soldier feared abducted by terrorists in Gaza. The missing soldier has been named as Second Lieutenant (Platoon Leader) Hadar Goldin, 23, from Kfar Saba. Goldin serves in the Givati Brigade.
NETANYAHU: “Hamas will bear the consequences for this abduction”
ISRAELI MKs urge Netanyahu to STOP ceasefire agreements with Hamas
HADAR GOLDIN, 23
INN The IDF Spokesperson’s office announced Friday that at about 9:30 am, terrorists opened fire on Israeli forces in southern Gaza, triggering a fierce exchange of fire, and preliminary information indicates that there is a concern that a soldier was kidnapped during the fighting. Two other soldiers were reportedly killed in the same gunfight. An investigation is underway and at this time, the IDF maintains a high-level operational and intelligence effort to locate the soldier.
“We are continuing our activities on the ground,” IDF Spokesman Peter Lerner stated. “Our initial indications suggest a soldier has been abducted by terrorists in an incident where terrorists breached the ceasefire.” The soldier’s family has been notified.
Broken by Hamas in 2 hours
Heavy fighting broke out on the outskirts of Rafah shortly after the UN and US-brokered “humanitarian ceasefire” went into effect, after a group of terrorists allegedly emerged from a tunnel and began opening heavy fire at IDF forces stationed there. At least one report, this time from Walla! News, says that a suicide bomber detonated himself directly next to IDF forces before the fighting began, wounding several soldiers.
Intense clashes ensued; according to Palestinian media sources, thirty people were killed, at least eight terrorists among them – though the number is likely to be higher, as Palestinian sources regularly report terrorist deaths as civilians. Roughly 100 others were wounded, according to reports.
A senior IDF commander stated on condition of anonymity that the condition of the missing soldier is unclear.”We don’t know whether he was wounded during the attack,” he said.
Meanwhile, Islamic Jihad officials have been told by Egypt that talks for a long-term truce have been postponed. “The Egyptians contacted the Islamic Jihad and said Israel told them that a soldier has been captured,” the terror group’s deputy leader Ziad al-Nakhale told AFP. “The talks have been postponed.”
Hamas has tried to blame the broken cease-fire on Israel, according to AFP. “It is the occupation which violated the ceasefire. The Palestinian resistance acted based on… the right to self defense (and) to stop the massacres of our people,” Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhum said in a statement. Hamas also claimed reports of the abduction – which it has not confirmed or denied, at least in English-speaking media – were simply “justification for Israel retreating from the truce, and a cover-up for massacres especially in Rafah.”
The United Nations said it was informed by Israel of “a serious incident this morning after the start of the humanitarian ceasefire at 8:00 am (0500 GMT), involving a tunnel behind IDF (army) lines in the Rafah area.”
“Two soldiers were reportedly killed, as well as a number of Palestinians,” said a statement from the UN special coordinator for Middle East peace, Robert Serry. “If corroborated, this would constitute a serious violation of the humanitarian ceasefire… by Gazan militant factions, which should be condemned in the strongest terms,” the statement said.