This came in an email so I cannot verify its authenticity but the behavior noted is consistent with what Muslims do wherever they outnumber Jews. Perhaps some of our French BNI friends will be able to give us more insight into this growing problem related to Muslim immigration in France.
Very Bad News From the Jewish Community in France!
Mail to: email@example.com (h/t Susan K)
Once again, the real news in France is not conveniently being reported as it should.
To give you an idea of what’s going on in that country where there are now between 5 and 6 million Muslims and about 600,000 Jews, here is an E-mail that came from a Jew living in France.
“Will the world say nothing – again – as it did in Hitler’s time?” He writes: “I AM A JEW — therefore I am forwarding this to everyone on all my e-mail lists. I will not sit back and do nothing.
Nowhere have the flames of anti-Semitism burned more furiously than in France ..!
1. In Lyon , a car was rammed into a synagogue and set on fire.
2. In Montpellier, the Jewish religious center was firebombed;
3. so were synagogues in Strasbourg and Marseilles ;
4. so was a Jewish school in Creteil – all recently.
5. A Jewish sports club in Toulouse was attacked with Molotov cocktails
6. and on the statue of Alfred Dreyfus, in Paris , the words ‘Dirty Jew’ were painted.
7. In Bondy, 15 men beat up members of a Jewish football team with sticks and metal bars.
8. The bus that takes Jewish children to school in Aubervilliers has been attacked three times in the last 14 months.
9. According to the Police, metropolitan Paris has seen 10 to 12 anti-Jewish incidents PER DAY in the past 30 days.
10. Walls in Jewish neighborhoods have been defaced with slogans proclaiming ‘Jews to the gas chambers’ and ‘Death to the Jews.’
11. A gunman opened fire on a kosher butcher’s shop (and, of course, the butcher) in Toulouse, France
12. A Jewish couple in their 20’s were beaten up by five men in Villeurbanne , France (the woman was pregnant).
13. A Jewish school was broken into and vandalized in Sarcelles , France . This was just in the past week.
Video is from Jewish News 1: